CLASSIC Twisted Tales (by JosieTash) - comments

Di

Luckily on her way home she saw Josh West, she beconed him over , and as he approached she thrust the knife straight into his heart. She laughed at the surprised look on his face, and felt much better !!

And he’s still surprised after all those deaths!!! That was really funny! :P

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well i was about to say that Josh has the memory retention of a goldfish - but the "mythbusters" proved that they (fish) have much longer retntion than the alleged 3 seconds.

here's the latest, incl. - drumroll, please - chapter 100 !!!

Yeah, Josh is a tad intellectually challenged. It’s good to know that goldfish are much more clever!! I would have said he had the attention span of a gnat -- but they're probably Einstein compared with Josh.

And happy centenary (chapters not years) to the Classic Twisted Tales. I look forward to celebrating the centenary of Reborn too … in due course! Long live the Tales!! :D

that grave thing was excellent - and yeah, i century of REBORN sounds great.

kind of speakling of which, based on a suggestion form Di, i decided to see how many CLASSIC chapters there are (we didn't number then back then). i'm happy to report that, in total, there are almost 350 !!!!!!!!!!!

Fantastic news JosieTash – all those chapters to look forward to …and all those Josh deaths!!! :)

By the way, there are some great innovative Josh deaths in these last five chapters – poisonous lipstick, trampled to death by high heels, and breaking neck diving into waterless swimming pool!!! Just when I thought you wouldn’t be able to come up with anything else completely different!

When they return they are horrified to see Josh lying dead on the beach with Dani jumping upp and down on the body shrieking..''you've ruined my plans you stupid posh git!!!'' at the top of her voice.
Snigger! :P

A big burly policeman climbed up bigben to save Seb/Sebrina. Seb/Sebrina got soooo excited that she fell off, luckily her fall was broken by landing on Josh West who died instantly.

They are about to hug, when another person gets in the way, but scott H & seb/sebrina don’t notice and just keep on hugging. When they stop hugging, they realise they’d crushed the person who got squashed between to death. They weren’t REALLY worry when they realised it was ONLY josh west.

Now I know exactly why these tales are called CLASSIC! :rolleyes::lol: Ingenious!!! :lol:

Edited by I love music

• 2 weeks later...

Nice to see good old Coleen getting a bigger part than gettin words muddeled up. Of course if haleys singing is that bad then maybe people morphed by her music should get the blonde-but i'd dare say she'd fite her way out of that one out of pure thickness and perhaps a josh death.

Anyway, The stories are soo funny so good luck on keeping them going while i read the 100 odd ones that i haven't read yet.

JosieTash, it’s really great that you’re enjoying reading your Tales again as much as the rest of us!!! :D

… I don’t think I believe you about the time machine. After all, you just had Lleyton Hewitt in the Bay in your story!!!!!!!!.

There were some great Josh deaths in these chapters, like him being crushed at Hayley’s publicity appearance and the tennis ones. I love the detail in these silly ones, “he died after being hit 12,098,658 in the head !!!â€

The Pheonix – welcome to the madness of Classic Twisted Tales that we all enjoy so much. You’ll soon catch up on the early chapters; they’re so addictive that you won’t be able to stop yourself reading them …