CLASSIC Twisted Tales (by JosieTash) - comments

Di

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The plotlines are soooo great now , the evil baddy Colleen and her even more evil side-kick Max are bullying the poor Phillips brothers .Colleen seems to have got hold of a gun from somewhere so it's very scary stuff.Ofcourse Rhys will try and protect poor Kane , who is after all like a son to him , but can they overcome the might of the evil duo !!

Colleen is knitting matching balaclava helmets for her and Mad Max as we speak , very nice they are too , but not sure about the pom poms !!!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thanks so much JosieTash! This is a trip down memory lane with some now-departed characters. Absolutely love the Cool Hand Colleen and Mad Max duo!!!!!! :blink::D

Edited by belgshep

And a classic welcome back! :lol: I only ever read two or three twisted tales on the H&A message boards so this is great to read first time!

LOVE the idea of Colleen and Max terrorising the Bay - you've just got to bring them back in Twisted Tales Reborn - as you can see from the exclusive photo below, ppl are already gathering to petition for their return...

:jerry: :baa: :offtopic:

Those were the days!

Confession time - I actually did not write much on Classic Twisted, other than the odd comment in reply to Jed and Tandy's epistle's! The original IDEA, was they would be written by Jed Dejai - alias JosieTash who was then called Jedi Jade, Tandy Webba, alias Wanda, with the occasional input from Kit Nails alias Kaitlyn, ,myself alias spooky Jess and Carol Yournd - I did come up with all the names though! We last three were all extremely lax and left it entirely up to Jed and Tandy who actually did a brilliant job and did not need us anyway, other than to tell them how wonderful they were. :D

Eduardo Bearo fans may also be pleased to hear - I think - that his modest reminiscences will be making a reappearance some time before christmas. As to which christmas we dont yet know; he is rather busy in Hollywood. He is now on the Hollywood *A* list and is in great demand.

NB: it has just occured to me whilst reading these first few chapters that a certain script producer, who shall remain nameless - but we all know who he is - :P - has obviously, shamelessly and blatantly plagiarised the Twisted Tales and has nicked the idea of having one of Summer Bay's finest have a secret past as a hooker. Should we sue him? Morag is being consulted by Wanda - who is no slouch when it comes to litigation - about this very matter as I write. Watch this space!

Alf and Irene are getting married a week on tuesday ...there are rumours as to why it's been planned in such a hurry...will ugly Duncan soon have a little bro or sis ...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Now there’s a really terrifying idea!!!!! :o Can't wait to read more ...

Thanks JosieTash!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

NB: it has just occured to me whilst reading these first few chapters that a certain script producer, who shall remain nameless - but we all know who he is -  :P -  has obviously, shamelessly  and blatantly plagiarised the  Twisted Tales and has  nicked the idea of having one of Summer Bay's finest have a secret past as a hooker. Should we sue him? Morag is being consulted by Wanda - who is no slouch when it comes to litigation - about this very matter as I write. Watch this space!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah, sue!!!!!

This is brilliant!

I think I vaguely remember this Pammy person. Wasn't she someone who pretended she knew Tamsin Sursok (don't know if I spelt that right) Glad I never upset anyone on the H&A boards!!! :lol:

Eduardo Bearo fans may also  be pleased to hear - I think - that his modest reminiscences will be making a reappearance some time before christmas. As to  which christmas we dont  yet know; he is rather busy in Hollywood. He is now on the Hollywood *A* list and is in great demand.

Yay!!!! That'll be a great Xmas prezzie! :D

I love music, the person you are thinking (knowing Tammin) is called Ella - and we deal with her in later chapters.

Pammy was our charecter name for the truly wonderly Kaitlyn, and awesome friend that wanda & I had on the baords !!!!

glad you're loving the CLASSIC tales - and they'll be more yourself, belgshep & everyone else to read sooon.

OMG ...haven't seen these chapters in soooo long ... Mad Max and Colleen have made a return to the Bay ,your mass protest worked ILM ....see if you can do the same for the fuel charges hahaha!!! :lol: I might bring a few more oldies back it might just be me but they had more ''character'' than the current crop of newbies and so taking the pee out of them was more fun!!! :lol:

Thanks for those latest thrilling instalments JosieTash!! :D

It's very appropriate reading about Josh here, now that he's returning to H&A. Also, very insightful that you guys had Hayley with babies (did the scriptwriters steal that idea too?).

Still loving Mad Max and Colleen and their reign of terror!!!!!!!