CLASSIC Twisted Tales (by JosieTash) - comments

Di

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love music, the person you are thinking (knowing Tammin) is called Ella - and we deal with her in later chapters.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ella? Yep, that name rings a bell!

Love the way you keep killing poor Josh off, but the whole of this fic is so funny I had to pick out two parts that made me laugh the most:

Irene and Alf are epecting the patter of tiny feet soon ...no Irene's not pregnant , the rat ran away from Dani and is now livng with them!! :lol:

the CIA decided to use Leah the flush Sadam Hussein & Osama Bin Laden ourt of their hideouts. Once both men heard THAT voice they ran into the waiting arms of the govt agency's top men. :lol:

OMG, this is getting scary, I've developed the same warped sense of humour as the mad authors... :blink:

ps Hils, I agree, I can definitely see the origins of the stalker storyline in this fic too! Sue 'em for millions, guys!

Agree with the above posts about them stealing your stalker storyline! Maybe we'll find out soon that Dani had plastic surgery and returned to the Bay as

Zoe

-- just in case there's anyone on the planet who doesn't already know who the stalker is. Or maybe it was just another re-cast and no-one noticed!!

Edited by belgshep

More great chapters, as always :D .

The fat boy virgin, Seb, followed Kit around spying on her (well he was actually perving) trying to catch her with a drink of alcohol. When it became obvious that she was genuinely t-total now, he spiked her drink !!

Hmmm, spiking Kit's drink. Sounds familar!!! :) You're gonna make millions from those lawsuits ...

Thanks Nostradamus, oops I mean JosieTash, for those latest fantastic chapters. Terrorist/stalker Dani is developing nicely and I'm actually starting to feel slightly sorry for Josh -- you must have had great fun devising new and painful ways for him to die!!! :D

Edited by belgshep

Making fun of Alex was also most enjoyable !!!     

Yeah, I was getting the definite impression that you were really enjoying making fun of little Alex. In those chapters the stuff about Seb's hair is hilarious too! And it's quite amazing the things that Leah has managed to achieve with her talking :lol:.

The forest Seb is living in is targeted for destruction to make way for a new motorway, but environmentalists have lobbied to get Seb (esp. his hair) world heritage listed.

Oh, I loved the enviromentalists lobbying to save Seb's hair from a motorway being built through it, and the way poor Josh was killed off by an exploding bra!!! Madder and madder!!! :lol:

BTW, how ironic/cool is this !!!!!

After I’d posted chapters 23-25 yesterday, I noticed that chapters that I posted 23 & 24 (on BTTTB) two years to the day after they were 1-st published on the official site boards !!! ............ AND the same thing applies to chapter 26 today !!!!

Wow, Twilight Zone or what!!! :o

Josh meanwhile has decided to go nowhere near anyone or anything, but whilst lying in bed, he is killed with a American satellite falls out of the sky and crushes him.

That made me laugh so much. Actually, that‘s the kind of luck I generally have. Not that any satellites have fallen on me recently …. Love the Josh stuff, the Dani stuff, the Alf stuff, the Leah stuff, the Seb stuff, the Kane stuff … well, all of it really!!!!! Thanks for more brilliant chapters JosieTash!!!