CLASSIC Twisted Tales (by JosieTash) - comments

Di

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love music, i'm glad that your enjoying these MAD tales - and there's heaps of chapters to post yet - as we contuniued writing chapters of what's now known as CLASSIC Twisted until the end of May 2004 !!!!

belgshep, the other great part about posting these tales is that i've not read most of them for a while as well - so i'm re-reading the tales as i go ... lots of GREAT stuff (if i do say so myself)

Hey, it’s great that you’re enjoying revisiting your fine work! After all this time it must be kind of like reading something someone else has written. :P

This is my last “fix†of Classic Tales for a while as I’m off on holiday for a week and I won’t have access to a pc. Bah, humbug, as Scrooge would say!!! Also, may not have Channel 5 where we’re staying (horror!!! :o) so the video at home had better work!!! Looking forward to catching up on more Tales when I return. It’s great to know there are lots more -- I was wondering the other day how many you’d written.

You know, I booked the day off and I'm meant to be packing for my holiday and doing last minute stuff but instead I'm sitting here laughing out loud. Scotty becomes president of the USA, has a whitehouse built on the beach and awards Kane a medal! Tasha invents a sharkdog! Kane immne to poisoned moussaka because he'd survived Kirsty's cooking! Brilliant! :lol::lol::lol:

Holiday was good and video worked (phew!) so have been on mega Home and Away fest since return. More than a week with no Home and Away was :(. Wowee, sensory overload – all those Tales in one go (Chs 32-43). Fantastic start with Josh being beaten to death in Ch. 32 by Sir David Attenborough and the monkeys using unripe bananas!!

And then in Ch. 34, ''STRIKE ME RONE I DIDN'T REALIZE IT WAS THAT FLAMING TINY !!!!†(snigger) rendered me hysterical.

And sharkdog was just brilliant!!!!!!! :D

Looking forward to even more laughs soon .... Thanks JosieTash!!

Really enjoyed these chapters. Didn’t finish reading Chs 44-46 until today as I was working until 7.30 PM yesterday in an ultimately futile attempt to make some headway on work backlog. :angry: (Is it worth taking a holiday?!) Anyway, today have decided s*d work, read Classic Twisted Tales instead! :D

I loved the Dani being a dog story and I’m constantly amazed at all the different ways you found to kill Josh (and more to come in this and Reborn). Bet he just loved being killed in Ch. 47!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P

Absolutely, the fab Twisted Tales are much more important than work. More great stuff here! Reading these brings back so many memories of the likes of Alex and Seb[rina]. My Dad always call people with shaggy perms “poodlesâ€, so seeing Seb[rina] called that always makes me laugh!

Seems like you and Wanda correctly predicted that Shelley would split up with her new man and return to the Bay for Rhys. Spooky! :o