CLASSIC Twisted Tales (by JosieTash) - comments

Di

So, Sally’s been forced to eat Tammy. ( I hope Sal doesn’t get food poisoning as I recall that Flynn was concerned that Tammy was getting rather rank!!!)

I’d temporarily forgotten about Hayley’s “hairball†baby in Reborn. You’re right, there is a striking similarity there.

The rocket was launched and the clever triplets soared away from their moronic parents , relieved that they would find their real clever parents on the far away planet. Hayley and Noah were sad for a moment , then Hayley got on with painting her nails and Noah rolled a spliff , the triplets were soon forgotten.
Ahhhhh, their parental concern is so touching.

Still loving the patheticness of saddo Seb and posh git Josh’s deaths, and it’s so sweet that they’re now together in their patheticness! Also, loved Kim with superpowers – that was really unexpected!!! And non-whiney Dani – now that’s just totally unbelievable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yay, bonus chapters!!!! Thank you!:D

Phew, whiney Dani’s back – that’s a relief! And I love Angie fanatically trying to be good, but I don’t think it’ll last. Look out Mark, Tasha and Jade!

Just before josh is about to tell the woman who gave birth to him the (good?) news, Jackie sneezed. Several of the tiny snot particles that deflected off Josh’s mum’s handkerchief hit josh & Seb. Both instantly fell to the ground, and died.
Brilliant Josh/Seb death, and a little bit disgusting too! :P

Silly Scott Hunter suddenly remembered where he had seen lots of money....unfortunately it was at the bank
Ha, ha. Loved that line! :lol:

Another 6 chapters -- brilliant! :D

The rat HATES that Max & Shelley have "adapted", so he decides to put the most VILE curse on them imaginable. He makes Shelley fall in love with Posh Josh!!!!!!!!!!!, AND the rodent's spell alos convinces Max that he wants to have sex with Saddo Seb!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vile punishment indeed!!

I knew it wouldn’t last with Angie being good! Well, didn’t everyone?

Kim decided to REALLY annoy his dad - by doing something he’s TERRIBLE at, acting.
Ooooooooooh, ouch!! [snigger! :lol:] Love Kim dressing up as a girl!!!! And Silly Scott thinking he's pretty and falling in love with him!!!!!!!

belgshep, that wasn't palnned (with the 6) - i sooooo can't count, and i love the kimmy/scott action (given all the hyaley stuff this year)
Hey, I don’t mind if you can’t count – as long as it works in our favour!!!!! :) And we’ve reached Chapter 250!!

Wow, Angie’s really returned to the dark side with a vengeance, decapitating all those students (but in the time-honoured tradition, I guess they were only “extra†students and not really anyone important!!!).

Silly Scott is kissing Kim and feeling his falseys when suddenly they come loose and fall to the ground. Silly Scott is startled because he has no idea that the boobs were not real. He runs off , terrified that he has injured the ''girl'' that he loves....Kim cracks up laughing , but feels sorry for the moron so tries to run after him to explain....will he catch up with him , and will Silly Scott understand.??!!
There are some really great stupid Scott moments in these chapters!

I have a question JosieTash. Why is "Twisted Tales Revisited" no longer in the Fan Fic section? I don’t mean anything about writing new chapters, I just mean that it doesn’t appear in the section any more. Who’s stolen it!!!!!!?????? :o

about Reborn, it's kinda still there - at bottom of screen, change "from 30 days" to "from 60 days"
Aha, I didn't know about doing that (but actually I did see something recently in another thread about changing the date). As long as it's still there, that's OK!

and the now hysterical Dani. He had to slap her face a few times for her own good , but luckily a queue of eager volounteers soon appeared all waiting in line to administer a good slap, so he was able to rush off to his next heroic deed.
We'll all join the queue!!!!! :lol:

Bad VJ and the drugs. I love it when VJ does bad stuff! Also loving the Kim story!!!!

''That was fun, '' says Silly Scott. ''I like dancing with Auntie Shelley.''

P*ss off,'' said his ungrateful mother.

:lol: Ha, ha!!!! Great one-liner from Beth.

I just love those descriptions of Colleen licking the body chocolate, even if they were somewhat vomit-inducing!!!

Absolutely loved Hyde in full bondage gear, rocking up to the house and having a threesome (and he "has enough to go round"!!!!!!!!!!!!! Indeed!). I always wondered if those clothes he wore at Noah's concert were actually part of his secret out-of-school wardrobe!

Drug-addled Kane should be great! Looking forward to the next chapters, as always …

LOVE the line bout Hyde & the Noah concert .... and I think I rem that Kane not get drugged.... drugged Kirsty was all about kisrty in the show being a pain to Kane etc about the fake pregnancy/miscarriage.... I hated Kirsty at that point, Wanda created drug-addled story as a way to deal with my feelings for Kirsty (e.g. I called her a total cow in an ep guide, and then apologized to bovines everywhere for comparing the vile Kirsty to such nice creatures)

I unfortunately can’t access the old official site boards today …. happens occasionally, so I can’t post more chapters today …… I’ll try them again tomorrow, bound to be available then.

belgshep, since I know that you adore twisted in all its forms, and are V familiar with all that “out there†ramblings, would you consider actually writing the next chapter of REBORN ??????? i just KNOW that you'd be GREAT at it !!!

Edited by JosieTash

Shame, drug-addled Kane would have been good. Ah well! And I didn't realise there was a time when you didn't like Kirsty. Love the apology to bovines!!! Ha, ha!

belgshep, since I know that you adore twisted in all its forms, and are V familiar with all that “out there†ramblings, would you consider actually writing the next chapter of REBORN ??????? i just KNOW that you'd be GREAT at it !!!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Oh wow!!!!!!!!! I could never hope to get anywhere close to the fantastic literary talents of you and Wanda, but I guess I could give it a try. I'll have to go away and rack my brains for some ideas. I'll get back to you ....

Colleen's fat old body carries on a-rolling until she hits the sea, with an almighty SPLASH !!!!!!A crowd gathers,

''it's a beached whale, call the coastguard!'' someone shouts .

''Nah its just a fat old hag covered in cholcolate'' replied someone else.

Colleen is unsure herself exactly what happened, one minute she was licking Norman and the next she was rolling down the hill and ended up in the sea.

She starts moaning , but then spots a familiar face in the crowd,

''yoo hoo , only me!! Maximus!!'' she shouts to moron Max who is trying to pretend he doesn't know her.

Loved this part and I'm hooked on the the leah situation which has been left on a cliffhanger-LOOKING FORWARD TO THE NEXT PART!