CLASSIC Twisted Tales (by JosieTash) - comments

Di

I just like the name Ethan - don't know why, i just (still) do !!!
I see. I just wondered if Ethan was some H&A character or actor that I'd forgotten about!

Oops, you nearly forgot to kill Josh in Chapter 193!!! How terrible! :lol:

He then told his beloved wife that all the mobile & landline phones were offline because of a huge storm in the city which had shut down all telecommunications.
A storm (thinks … speculation about a storm in approaching season finale)! Will you stop using that time machine!!!! Edited by belgshep

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gypsy & Dani then simultaneously collapsed in the middle of the clothes shop they were in

Loved the fact they were in the middle of a clothes shop!!! :lol:

The Hunter kids and Wanda's kids are bored, so they go for a walk. They spot a deadly venomous spider and wonder if it really can kill a person They catch it and put it in a jar (just on a need-to-know basis of course!!! Haha, the scarey thing is that’s exactly what kids would do!) :P:lol:

BTW, they’re hopping in and out of that goddamn time machine all the time, Belgshep, and still pretending they’re not. We know better. :ph34r::lol:

Ooops, I’m getting behind. Now I’ve got 10 chapters to read, enjoy, and comment on!

LOVE the time machine line - are you saying that we copied off them ????
Ah, good point – I hadn’t thought of it like that. It can’t be true -- we all know they copied off you!! Thinks about this carefully … you travelled forward in time to find out about all these things but you actually wrote them down in what was then the “presentâ€, so in the actual time line your stories came first and, technically, they always copied off you. So that’s OK then!!! :)

''I'm a man !! '' he cried joyously.

''Well I wouldn't go that far,'' said Uncle Alf.

Falls about laughing!!! :lol:

Some great Josh deaths in there. Love him being mowed (another great gardening death) and also when Tilly decapitated him with the ceiling fan!

Phew, it was touch and go there for a while with Jade and Seb, but the awesome threesome survived! :)

BTW, they’re hopping in and out of that goddamn time machine all the time, Belgshep, and still pretending they’re not.  We know better.  :ph34r:  :lol:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It's OK, I love music, the denial's over. JosieTash loves his time machine and he’s “not giving it up for anyoneâ€!!!

belgshep & I love music , LOVE all the time machine comments !!!!!!! - but I think all the talk of it is SEROUSLY doin my head in !!!!!
I reckon that's just the effects of all the time travel. Must be quite disorientating!!!! :rolleyes:

I guess it’s long overdue that someone put saddo Seb out of his misery. Will he be back, though?

Loved Josh’s exploding head!!!! :lol:

And dear old Angie's causing trouble in paradise for the awesome threesome. Surely you won't really fall for her evil lies?!

Shelley panicked , starting the engine she raced through Summer Bay , knocking over and killing Max, Alex,Brodie and Leah , she then careered into Josh West , her car spinning out of control it burst into flames. PS thought I'd kill a few off too !!! Date: 29/01/04 Author : Wanda
Go, Wanda!!!! All those deaths. This is sounding a little like a DB culling spree!! :P

Wanda was pleased with the judges decision , after all one week of crappy weather was a small price to pay for staying in Summer Bay with Jesse, K/K, Fi , Mark and all her other friends...and her friends all decided that during that week they would visit England too !!
You’ll miss the sunny beaches!!!

I love the Laurie/Angie thing that’s going on! And the awesome threesome are still intact, so far …

Ah yes, I do see what you mean about Seb. So much fun, now we get two deaths for the price of one with posh git and saddo both being killed every day!

but kane is willing. The feds crafts a mask which makes kaen's face look just like Hayley's. they them attire him like hayley (blonde wig, clothes, shoes) and kane also quickly minnics hayley's walking style.
Hmmm, I’m not quite sure that just a facemask, wig, clothes, shoes and “the Hayley walk†would quite convince me … but then again I suppose it was only Henry he was tring to fool!!!!

Seb began moaning to his best (only )friend Josh that no one would take him in , he whined on for several hours , in the end Josh could not stand it any longer so he bitch slapped Seb. Seb slapped him back , Josh counter slapped , this carried on for hours , neither weakling pansy boy managing to inflict much damage.
Big girlie fight, and then battered to death by butterflies -- love it!!! :lol:

I can’t wait to find out what Mr Hyde is!

Jesse’s sexy wife is, however, SHOCKED when her daughter says that Mr hide used to be (suspenseful pause) Irene’s daughter Finlay.
B****y hell!!!! If there was ever a case of plastic surgery going hideously wrong, then that was it!! :blink:

As Rhys rants and raves and his eyeballs pop and his mouth becomes spitty and rubbery both Shelley and Beth remember just what attracted them to Rhys in the first place...both are mesmerised by his bulging forehead veins and transfixed by the attractive purple hue of his face.
That’s a fantastic description of Rhys!

It’s a really good change of direction that posh git and saddo are getting more and more pathetic and it’s taking less and less to kill them! Gone are the days when Josh used to get mown down by cars, blown up, mulched, burnt, stabbed, shot, poisoned, crushed, etc. Now it’s butterflies, tissues, teardrops, kittens, and baby birds and bunnies!!

Sounds like a good mystery developing with Sally’s baby (or should I say not-Sally’s baby) …

Yeah, you’re right, Irene and Barry is really gross under the circumstances!!!!

A tiny spider appeared in a branch of a tree near them . ''AAAAAAAAAARRRRRGGGGHHHH!!!!!!!!!'' shrieked the girly duo , their ear peiercing shriek shattering the car windows !! and Jade Mark Tasha and the tattooist climb out. Sad-boy Seb then walked into the tiny spiders tiny web garrotting himself on it.  The spider was so cross it punched Josh West in the face. The pathetic pair died of their injuries.
Brilliant Josh/Seb death -- loved the garrotting! And I also loved the way that Jade, Mark and Tasha got out of the car. :D

Kane then noticed the tape, which had Laurie telling them EVERYTHING wasn’t where he left it. He asks Kirsty if she knows where the tape is. Did Kirsty put the tape elsewhere (amid the confusion), or does Laurie have it?
Nah, it'll be Zoe/Eve who stole it!!

I love the Sally’s baby story with Tammy the tuna sandwich (good name)! The vampire thing was great too. It’s a shame that Collen didn’t stay young and beautiful for long. Young Alf would be interesting too!!