CLASSIC Twisted Tales (by JosieTash) - comments

Di

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Pheonix -- I suspected that Felix the cat was named after druggie Felix (since he's evil) as well as being a famous cartoon character cat, so that was a really great name!

Love Johny Depp turning up from Pirates of the Caribbean. Of course, Scott would believe they were real pirates. How very exciting for him! Poor Jesse now that Wanda has left him for Johny (even though he now has Hayley). Didn’t see that coming.

Sally is ofcourse eternally grateful to the hideous Val since Flynn's man-boobs were becoming bigger than her breasts and she was starting to feel rather jealous , having always had the biggest boobs in Summer Bay.
Of course she does!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: Edited by belgshep

but i actaullly really LIKE that questions etc are left unanswered, and that I got the last word - hehehehehehe !!!!
Agreed. He he he!!!! The Classic Tales were absolutely BRILLIANT. Thanks so much for posting them again so that those of us who weren't around the first time could enjoy them.

Both Phillips brothers aren’t really surprised when Pia tells them that she think "Norman" was pretending to a kind book shop owner so he could lull all the ppl of the bay into a false sense of security. He wanted to do this because "Norman" is actually the script producer of the rival Aussie soap "Neighbours" - who wanted to KILL everyone in summer bay so there’d be no ppl in H&A for its VAST viewing audience to watch. "Norman" then hoped the H&A audience would watch his show.
That and the possible imminent plane crash are both really great "finale" cliffhangers!

…

The next Reborn chapter (which I’m writing!!! :rolleyes:) will be posted very early in January 2006. Happy Christmas and a very Twisted New Year to you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Phoenix, soooo glad you enjoyed CLASSIC tales ..... and are looking fwd to more Reborn !!!!!

belgshelp, thank you SOOOOOOOO much for inspiring me in the first palce to reprduce these CLASSIC tales for a new audience ..... and for leeting me rediscover the tales myself ......... oh, the fun i've had re-reading this madness from a couple of years ago !!!!

Also, LOVE that you've become part of rather select few who've written a Twisted Tale ............ and i WAAAAAAAAAAAAY look forward to your next masterpiece (especially since your first chapter was sooooooooooooooooooooooo GREAT) !!!!!

All of this has been a TOTAL blast !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • QUIET ACHIEVER changed the title to CLASSIC Twisted Tales (by JosieTash) - comments