In The Dark (by bay girl) - comments

da_love_goddess

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ooh very good!

I really liked how you explained Corey and Martha fighting, it was so funny:

He laughed at her. “Why?” he started. “There’s a name for girls like you. Girls who cheat on their boyfriends. Girls who can’t keep their legs shut,” he continued. Martha looked at him shocked.

I just creased up laughing; true but harsh! :P

Come on Alf, you go boy. Run!!! Save Martha and Irene

Couldn't keep her legs shut. pffft. If you were around temptation like Jack then it is TOTALLY understandable. lol. Have i said that i think Corey's a total physco latley? Poor Martha, but don't worry Alf is on his way! Jack you betta get your butt down there too! Oh and that was fantastic writting. Just brilliant!

Couldn't keep her legs shut. pffft. If you were around temptation like Jack then it is TOTALLY understandable. lol. Have i said that i think Corey's a total physco latley? Poor Martha, but don't worry Alf is on his way! Jack you betta get your butt down there too! Oh and that was fantastic writting. Just brilliant!

lol I totally agree with you!!!! corey is cute but jack!! lol I wouldnt refuse :P and corey how wierd and nasty:@!

Poor martha and irene I hope alf finds them and then gets jack and jack saves them and is the hero of the day!! go alf and jack!!! lol

Neway good story I love reading this

plz update soon cnt wait for next chap:):)

XsianX

Edited by XS-I-A-NX

First Martha, then Irene, and now maybe Alf!? Lol. What the hell is corey going to do with all these people! Lol.

Great story!! Fantastic! Funny aswell as ":o"-ish! Please updates as soon as you can!! Please!

If you were around temptation like Jack then it is TOTALLY understandable.

Exactly!! How could you resist him?? Anyways they had the best of intentions to tell him... lol Fantastic chapter, great writing!! I am really dying to read the next chapter so please update as soon as you possibly can!!