Seduction of Summer (by sevenpuddings) - comments

Jen

That was great!!! Only one more chapter to go? :(

THIS IS A FANTASTIC FAN FICTION PROBALBLLY THE BEST I HAVE EVER READ WRITE MORE SOON !

WELL DONE

Thanks Girlies. I'm Jess. Welcome to the board by the way.

That was the last chapter in this story. But I'm planning another two at this moment in time. Watch the Fan Fiction space here because information should be up on the weekend, and probably the first chapters.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There were always going to be more stories. I have another 10 months of nothing before I start Uni. I'm writing a sequal to Seduction of Summer (trying to find a different name though) and my Breakfast Club fic's at the moment. I'll most likely do updates for both, so they'll come further apart, but you'll have two stories.

But enough for now. More on Saturday (or Sunday).

I'm glad everyone is happy there will be more though.

-Jess

Wow Jess! The epilogue was great. I think it brought summer to a close perfectly. Your whole fic was absolutely awesome and I have enjoyed reading it. Can't wait to read more of your work. I'm sure it will be the same great standard.

Can't believe summer is over but it was definitely a fitting end. Great job!!

Jen.

That was so good! I've just read the whole thing in one go from the beginning....it kept me hooked! Please write more as it is obvious that you have great talent and I know that all future FanFic will be of the same high standard!

XxXx