Seduction of Summer (by sevenpuddings) - comments

Jen

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fabulous. No story's real without **** ups and your description of this one seems very much like something that would happen. An excellent, well written chapter, this story's taking me in...more soon please.

Really great Jess! Very dramatic and emotional. Using all of the different points of view worked really well in this last chapter.

The whole morning after thing really reminded me of the new Veronica's song, "When it all falls apart", have you heard it? I there's a bit in it going,

"And did I mention,

I drank too much,

I'm so hung over,

Out of touch..." :rolleyes:

I'm trying to find a full version of the lyrics somewhere, but I can't find it at the moment.

Anyway, the story is really going great. I'm a bit upset that Luke and Mattie broke up but your description of all of the scenes is very good. Hope you update soon. :)