Seduction of Summer (by sevenpuddings) - comments

Jen

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the response guys! I love reading your reviews. This is just a quick reply to let you know I'll be updating my blog on my website in regards to "Seduction of Summer" amongst other things, so if I haven't been on here in a while, have a look there to see if there's an explination.

SKYKAT - I'm glad I turned you into a Maddie and Luke fan, and made you like Cassie. I love exploring the boundries of a foursome friendship, I guess I've always liked the idea of four on shows, like before when they had Nick, Seb, Kirsty and Jade, and like on Dawson's Creek as you mentioned. Thanks for the review, and I'm going to check out your fan fiction when I have the time. I read the first chapter and I'm already addicted.

Matty and Luke forever - On One Tree Hill they had a highschool shooting, and Dan shoot Keith. Check out the One Tree Hill forum on fanforum.com as it had reviews of the latest episode... I swear I almost cried when I heard it. And thanks for the review.

Finally, Cassie Turner - I have no idea how many chapters I'm going to write. Summer only lasts so long, but right now, I'm taking the characters in a different direction. Hopefully there will be between 15-20 when I finish. I'm also tossing up ideas for other stories, so who knows what else there is.

Once again, thanks for the reviews, they mean the world to me... hopefully another chapter will be up tomorrow or Sunday!

-Jess

Still great Jess! I had 3 chapters to catch up on but it was so totally worth it. I'm loving where you take this story and all the characters. The possibilities are endless (especially with your writing talent)... :wink: