Neighbours NZ Discussion

Nathan

I've watched it a couple of times since they stuck it at 6pm. I just don't care about any of the characters, anymore. I'm sure that if I started watching it properly everyday then I'd get back into it.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...

I can't even remember Declan's child's name is! Ella? OMG, help me!

Anyway,

What I think of it?

Brennan shouldn't have left, he could've stuck it out. I reckon Inspector Hayes (or is that Home and Away?) sent him to his death. Bet he was on side of the crooked cop that Kyle told Brennan about. <_< He should have kept his mouth shut. Brennan was a good guy. There's also been speculation

There's been speculation that they covered Brennan's death, meaning a potential return from Mark. Which I hope is true.

Things with Callum are getting out of control, he's a lazy little wuss who moans over a job? Because why? He wants to play Dragon Prophecy! Ugh, that kid is so irresponsible and rude it's not funny. Not to mention, Toad and Sonya's new way of controlling the matter is by taking his money to pay for extra internet useage? How is this going to help Callum's growing obsession?

Noah and Kate, that man is so freaking deaf it's not funny! She said NO. N.O. He still doesn't understand. "You won't be my teacher in two weeks, then we can pick up where we left off" she said there wasn't going to be a next time Noah, so there ISN'T going to be a next time! You drive me over the edge mate.

Susan - Another Colleen to me, has to be in everyone's faces, trying to fix everything. The whole thing with Jim Dolan proved how much I disliked her in the first place. Driving Karl to leave her? Not to mention how pathetic he was being while she was supporting Jim. I know he wanted some time with his wife. But the way he was acting was totally pathetic! I mean come on, was bordering childish!

Mal and Jade? Repulsive? He's a freaking married man for living hell!

I'd rather Kyle and Jade and Jade's just being a bitch for that and frankly this affair is tiring.

I love the storylines with Tasha at the moment, authentic and wonderful. It's great to see her getting closer with Emelia. Michael going to hospital for a stomach ulsa for all the pills he was taking (To stop hallucinations). But they did drag out her finding out about Helena's death being a drowning instead of being sick a bit too long. I felt sorry for Tasha when she remembered she was in the water before. Just something I couldn't have wished for her. Deep down she's a wonderful character.

Summer, I am really beginning to find her a pathetic little school girl who moans and blames herself for everything! Michael forgot that she freaking cheated! Oh come on! Pirate net closing, she pushed that council corruption thing far too far, when Toadie told her not too. She never listens.

This whole Shopping mall development is getting on my nerves. Paul is driving me bonkers. Lucas should sell his garage and relocate to a better location (In Erinsborough) so he can have a better income. Kyle shouldn't be so reluctant to sell. If he relocated to a better location, once this malls built he would get a lot more publicity and be noticed. A whole new potential franchise and more customers.

I understand why Lucas is reluctant.

Sophie and her love for Noah, poor thing. All I can say.

Thing is, I wish Mark would come back and put Noah in his place. Because that boy is like a damn puppy. Doing everything, using Sophie just to see Kate! PATHETIC.

Have I covered them all? Oh Andrew and Chris nothing to complain about them.

Though it would be nice if, Chris got a boyfriend and that his father would back off.

Archived