Neighbours NZ Discussion

Nathan

I very rarely get to watch it because I'm either at work or if I'm not then I forget that it's on. Someone in the letter to the TV Guide last week suggested they put it on in place of the constant Friends repeats which I think is a really good idea.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe if a lot of people write into the TV Guide asking for Friends (I loved the programme but not the repeats) to be replaced by Neighbours then TVNZ might do something.

Why not go one step further and email TVNZ themselves? Aren't there ads on TVNZ at the moment asking for people's opinion on their charter?

Im sure if we fill their inboxes with emails they might take our suggestion seriously :lol:

Don't get me wrong i am a fan of Friends but seeing it for about the 6th time in a row it gets a bit boring. Good on people for writing to the TV Guide though. If i had enough time i would write myself. As it is im having to record Neighbours because im always at work when its on. If it was on at 6.30 i would definately watch it every night.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm watching Neighbours now...I don't see anything different apart from the credits.

Carmella is pregnant but I didn't see her with either Oliver or Ringo. Ringo does seem kind of young though...wasn't he with Rachel?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived