Repercussions (by Nicom) - comments

shawtyy

I hope they are found soon though!

Must disagree there, I hope Martha is found soon. I hope Tasha gets taken to a place far far away (from Jack) where Mumma Rose can do what she likes. :ph34r:

Lol! I agree! :)

Goodness me, it is amazing how worked up Nicole can make us about a fictional character.... :P

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nicole is baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack

Thanks soo much for the comments! They're lovely to read, and quite wierd seen as though I haven't done any chapter posting. lol. They're really great, and appreciated! Thank you! :D

And a massive thank you to jackandmartha!!! Thanks for proof reading and for posting the chapters! You rock!! (And don't you know it :P)

Right, the next chapter. Well, I'm changing the ending because.. i am. lol. I'd asked jackandmartha!!! to leave the last chapter so I could change it (which is chapter number 7) but coming to think of it, she's left it in a great place! To change the ending, I'll need to change stuff in chapters 5, 6 and 7 - how perfect has she left it? I think she's psychic! Lol. Anyway, I'll have to change the chapters, then post 'um. But I don't think it'll be too long till the next chapter. :D

Now, I know it's probably been a beast of a fic to read for J&M fans, so thanks for sticking by it! It was very difficult for me not to write "And then a bus came by and hit Tasha and Jack" and took a hell of alotta will power. lol. I'm sure you all are probably preffering that storyline right now.. :P I hope you like the rest.

Edited by xxNicolexx

WAHAY you're back! Celebrate! :)

lol! Great to have you back xxNicolexx :D - it was pretty weird being you for two weeks. You haven't lost your talent to ramble I see, but hey, half of the rambling mentioned me so I'm good with that.

Oh no I think my head is starting to get as big as yours. :P

Anyways, even though you were in Portugal I could still read your mind and all that so I left it at chapter 4 on purpose (obviously) :P. Cos I'm great! (And the head just keeps getting bigger, nothing to rival yours though :D).

Well I've obviously read the whole story and it's great, really fantastic, but I can't wait to see how you change it!

Wow! :D That was a very loooong and well written chapter well done! :D This fics fab, I can't wait for the next chapter x :D

Edit: Next Chapter- Will they find Tash before it's too late? (Hopefully not) << haha that made me laugh! :lol:

Edited by loobieloo