Repercussions (by Nicom) - comments

shawtyy

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We'll meet again, don't know when, don't know where!

Right, Nicole isn't happy.

I'm sorry to say, but this fic will probably not continue for a GOOD while, due to my computer taking up smoking. Terrible habit. :P

It smells like burning... so... it's broke. (No smoke though, I was joking.

Thank god lol). I'm currently on my sister's comp, but it'll be a very rare event that i get on here, and my fic is on my other. It'll probably be impossible to get the last chapters off the hard-drive (Along with my damn coursework! Just what you need in the middle of your GCSEs.... *grumbles*) I'm not happy, but... what can I do? I would write it on here, but I barely get on this computer. If I do write a chapter, then WAHAY! If not... sorry. I may try and write it tonight... my sisters at a party for HOURS.

Hmm... good idea nicole. But, I don't know. :( Might not get it done. And, to sound ridiculously stupid, I need to try and remember what happens. :P

Anyway, so this doesn't just mean the end of my fics, but... the end of me! :o Nicole won't be coming on here alot now *kicks computer* which is a grave shame. How will Annie live without me? Lol.

I will get on when I can. Cya y'all! *waves*

...I'll be on tonight though. :P

How will Annie live without me? Lol.

:(No, Nicole, don't leave me! If you leave, then I will only have jackandmartha!!! left to annoy! :(

Get your butt on msn NOW or pm me so that I can annoy you some more!:) Oh wait, do you even have MSN anymore...? :huh:

Edited by xAnniex

(Annie, do me proud. Annoy jackandmartha!!! like you've never annoyed anyone before!! Remember now, you have to do it double... for yourself and me. :) Oh, and I'm sorry to say, but I'll always be the best annoyer. Dream on sucker.)

Right, I'm back. :D

My father took apart the computer, and we realised the tiny fan that is the god in all computers ...doesn't work. lol. So... he guessed that it overheated and something burnt out. (Hence the smell) I'll either have to pay for new bits, or buy a new one. (I think it depends if the motherboard is dead)

Well, I don't know what'll happen, but... I'll try and update this fic whenever I can. I know it's no big deal to you lot, so sorry for me moaning and giving you ALL the info. lol. I like to pretend that you all care. :)

Anyway... *sips chicken cup-a-soup.*

Edited by xxNicolexx