Repercussions (by Nicom) - comments

shawtyy

Yes - thank me people!! :P lol Only joking. But I am so glad that you changed it because it was just too sad :( with both couples breaking up! Loved the ending Nicole - it was perfect. And I loved the humour in it. All in all that was one fantabulous fic and I loved every minute of reading it. :) Well done Nicole!

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I know you that you would call it lazy of me Nicole but I'm glad that I let myself get about 4 chapters Why? Because I just got to read 4 in a row and it was AWESOME!!! I couldn't belive that you broke Rob and Tash up and then didn't get them back together. As much as I may have wanted it, no that was not nice, lol. But I didn't care by the end. That ending was beautiful, yes beautiful. So I don't ever want to have you msn again telling me you can't right mushy stuff because you damn well can! And Annie's right, you did Martha some Nicole-ish qualities :P All up the fic was fabulous. I loved it and the ending was perfect. Great job :D

:wub:

Great story but I would have like Martha to have slapped Jack before she forgave him. Also, while the Colleen jokes were funny I unfortunately got a mental image of it and it was very disturbing. If the person who plays Colleen goes on this site and reads it I'm sure she'll be very upset.

I would have been good if you could have gotten Robbie a girl so Tasha could watch as Jack and Martha got together and Robbie got a girlfriend. :P:lol:

Anyway great story Nicole.

Edited by lollipop_lover11

• 2 months later...

Ah i just read the whole of this fic and it was really good! Couldnt tear myself away and its now twenty to 2 in the morning and i just know im not gona be able to get up for lectures in the morning! lol But neways im rambling! Really was good and i especially liked the cuteness of the ending! :)

• QUIET ACHIEVER changed the title to Repercussions (by Nicom) - comments