Daddy's Kisses (by Clair 247) - comments

phize

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

‘She said she was a Martha, Mummy, you know like I’m a Jack? She’s just Martha’.

OMG, Today is not a good day. All I seem to be doing is crying. And I'm crying for reasons you shouldn't. That line did not help.

It was the most perfect line ever to end on the story on. Although I'd like to see a spin off the little Jack and Martha. :ph34r: lol. (Not that I'm hinting :unsure: ) lol!

Thank you for giving me such an emtionally, enjoable read. I hope to read more from you soon. Like a sequal

^Ditto that!

This story was amazing! I loved all of it, the writing was just superb. Well done, i hope you write other fics!

OMG that was soooo sweet. When i was reading it, about how the lil girl got to Jack and whatnot, i was like, awww shes like Martha, and she was a Martha. And that last line was the sweetest ever. This was such a beautiful fic. I loved it. Very different from what ive read before.

Nice work Clair. Congrats.

Love this fic, I read it all in one go, it was beatifully written, even cired a few times in the midle, I hope you go on to write more fanfiction, your really good at it.

‘She said she was a Martha, Mummy, you know like I’m a Jack? She’s just Martha’.

aww, that's the sweetest line ever.

well done.