Cheaper By The Death Count

Guest Tasha-Kit fan

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey, it shouldnt be long now for the next part... Ive yet to complete it but i'll get round to it real soon, it will have to be tomorrow though as i plan on structuring my fic first then i know where im going with it instead of dragging things out :)

Just think that when you read the third chapter, the ending to the entire fic will be planned out :D

Tasha and Belle both sat down on either side of Irene in the hospital room with worried expressions on their faces.

“Is she gonna be alright Rachel.” Asked Tasha.

“Don’t worry Tash, Irene’s gonna be fine.” Said Rachel in a comforting voice.

“How long will she be in here for.” Said Belle.

“Better not restrict her recovery to a time frame, its hard to estimate exactly when.” Said Rachel.

“So what, Irene may not recover.” Said Belle getting slightly angry.

“Of course she will.” Said Kim.

“You say that Irene is going to be fine Rachel, yet you cant estimate how long she will be in here for.” Said Tasha confused.

“Irene has been in a serious accident, I don’t want to give you a date incase there are complications… It doesn’t seem like that is going to happen but you can never be too sure.” Said Rachel in an assuring tone.

“Try not to think negative thoughts.” Said Kim.

“Yeah your right, sorry Rachel.” Said Tasha.

“Yeah sorry.” Added Belle.

“Don’t worry about it.” Said Rachel with a smile.

“Oh yeah Kim, thanks for before.” Said Tasha.

“What did I do.” Said Kim.

“You brought us here stupid.” Said Belle.

“Belle.” Gasped Tasha.

“Sorry.” Said Belle looking at Kim with gratitude in her eyes.

“Anyone would have done the same.” Said Kim with a smile.

“Yes but you’re my best friend.” Said Tasha standing up and giving him a hug, Rachel noticed Kim’s expression change into a curious one as he hugged Tasha, Tasha then let Kim go and went to sit back down.

“Kim can I have a word.” Said Rachel.

“Are you guys alright if I leave for a few minutes.” Asked Kim.

“Oh you don’t have to stay if you don’t want to, you’ve done enough as it is.” Said Tasha smiling at Kim.

“Ok see you later.” Said Kim returning the smile as he stepped outside.

“What’s all that about.” Said Rachel closing the door.

“What.” Said Kim.

“Don’t play dumb with me, I saw how you was with Tasha in there.” Said Rachel.

“I honestly don’t know what you are on about.” Said Kim.

“The looks you were giving her and your expression when you hugged her, is there something going on that I should know about.” Said Rachel getting annoyed.

“Are you crazy, Tasha’s like my best friend. Of course there’s nothing going on between us.” Said Kim.

“Well you could have fooled me.” Said Rachel folding her arms.

“Oh get a grip Rachel.” Said Kim angrily.

“Excuse me.” Said Rachel.

“You seem to think your high and mighty, you seem to think that you are better than everybody else. If someone even takes the attention away from you for one moment you freak out and start throwing accusations about.” Said Kim in a furious tone.

“That’s not true.” Said Rachel taken aback.

“Of course it is.” Said Kim storming away, leaving Rachel speechless. Rachel then noticed some nurses staring at her and whispering.

“Oh get back to work.” Said Rachel angrily…

Meanwhile at the boat, Amanda and Alf appeared from inside the cabin. Both readjusting their clothes, Alf was clearly flustered whilst Amanda looked as though it was nothing new.

“So honey, when do you want to see me again.” Said Amanda seductively.

“As soon as Amanda, as soon as.” Said Alf buttoning up his shirt with a huge grin on his face.

“Good then you can take me to dinner.” Said Amanda.

“Yeah why not, we’ll go to the best restaurant in town.” Said Alf with a smile.

“Good then what time are you going to pick me up sugar.” Said Amanda.

“About six clock.” Said Alf with a beam.

“See you later precious.” Said Amanda kissing him on the cheek before walking away.

“Jackpot.” Amanda thought to herself.

At his place, Jack was sat in his kitchen.

“Why does she keep appearing in my dreams.” Jack thought to himself… Tony then appeared in the doorway.

“Hey mate.” Said Tony.

“Hey dad what brings you here.” Said Jack forcing a smile.

“We’ve got some stuff to talk about.” Said Tony.

“What kind of stuff.” Said Jack confused.

“A little birdie told me that you have been having nightmares.” Said Tony.

“Martha.” Said Jack gritting his teeth.

“Hey mate don’t take this out on her, she was only doing what she thought was best.” Said Jack.

“Gossiping about me, she could give Colleen a run for her money.” Said Jack.

“Come on mate, Martha’s not the issue you here. Tell me about these nightmares.” Said Tony.

“Its fine.” Said Jack.

“Jacky.” Said Tony in an unbelieving tone.

“Everything’s fine honestly, they are only nightmares.” Said Jack faking a laugh.

“Ok.” Said Tony.

“Is that it.” Said Jack.

“If you say that everything is fine then I trust you, because I know that you wouldn’t lie to me Jacky.” Said Tony.

“Of course not.” Said Jack looking considerably guilty.

“Well I better get back, Beth will be wondering where I am.” Said Tony.

“Ok see you later dad.” Said Jack.

“Bye son.” Said Tony crossing through the front door as Martha appeared, the two stared at each other for a second before Tony nodded as though to say that it had been sorted out. Martha smiled at him and carried on walking into the house.

“What the hell do you think your playing at.” Said Jack angrily coming face to face with Martha.

“Excuse me.” Said Martha moving away from him.

“Telling my dad I was having nightmares.” Said Jack.

“I only did what I thought was best, I thought you and your dad had sorted all this out.” Said Martha in a nervous tone.

“I SPECIFICALLY TOLD YOU NOT TO TELL ANYONE AND WHAT DO YOU GO AND DO.” Jack shouted.

“I’m sorry, please Jack calm down.” Said Martha.

“HOW WOULD YOU LIKE IT IF I STARTED GOSSIPING TO ALF ABOUT YOU.” Screamed Jack, he then picked up a bowl and smashed at against the wall.

“Jack stop.” Cried Martha, she then ducked as a plate smashed near her. Jumping up she ran in terror from the house, Jack then leaned forwards placing his hand over where his liver was.

At her place, Leah was sat having a cup of tea when there was a knock on the door.

“Come in.” said Leah too lazy to answer the door herself.

“Hey Leah.” Said Sally peeping her head through the door.

“Sally hi, come on in.” said Leah as her face light up. Sally then walked in closing the door behind her.

“Sorry ive not been around in ages.” Said Sally.

“Oh don’t worry about it, you know how things are these days… Hectic, hectic, hectic.” Said Leah with a smile.

“Yeah but its about time we caught up.” Said Sally returning the smile.

“How’s Pippa.” Asked Leah.

“Fine, Pippa’s fine. How’s V.J.” said Sally.

“You know we really need to make more time for each other, we haven’t chatted much since you know my business deal…” said Leah with a sad smile.

“Yeah about that…” said Sally.

“Don’t worry about it, it wasn’t your fault. I shouldn’t have shouted at you.” Said Leah.

“I’m sorry anyway, I really wish I could have helped you out.” Said Sally.

“Its all in the past now.” Said Leah.

Elsewhere Kim was now at home, sat at a computer he was typing away. Entering a name into a search engine.

“Angela Russell.” Kim muttered to himself.

Jack was now smashing things up again, he seemed to be engaged in a struggle with an invisible force. After throwing the table upside down and smashing a chair against the wall Jack slumped to the floor once again clutching at his stomach seemingly in pain. Suddenly the pain seemed to disappear as he stood up and walked towards the mirror with an unusual glint in his eye.

“Goodbye Jack Holden, welcome back Zoe McCallister.”

(Sorry about the wait guys)

Archived