One Thing Leads To Another...

Guest SfanS

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Awww, thank you guys!

My Puppy is on my lap and bugging me. Grrr.

Here's a little teaser thing, a bit weird...

One day...

we'll all die...

but we prefer later...

rather

than sooner....

Amanda's own blood came dripping out of the wound, she couldn't possibly make it out alive...

Bianca looked at Jake's grip on Amanda, he couldn't possibly keep both of them....

Jake glared at amanda and Bianca...they couldn't possibly win....

Annabelle lay on the ground....she couldn't possibly be alive...

Martha stared at the wall....she couldn't possibly be ready to move on...

Hayley laughed, stepping out of her caR...she couldn't possibly not win this time...

Jack was there....but could he be alive?

That's next time!

Continuing from thaT spoiler....

Chapter 38: Back from the dead

Bianca ran. And ran. And ran. Jake hadn't been looking, so she took her advantage, and escaped from him. Their rescuers would most likely take forever to get there, it mwas up to her.

Amanda was now laying on the ground in her own pool of blood next to Annabelle, Jake standing over her, laughing cruelly. He was horrible.

Little did Bianca know, help was already on the way.

"Drive FASTER!" Rachel yelled at KIm inj the passenger seat.

They had gotten a message from an unknown sender telling them to come alone to the address, so their daughter wouldn't get hurt.

Knowing it wasn't Rosey, as she was with them, they knew immediately it was Annabelle, and they needed to find her as quickly as possible.

Their car slid to a stop on the dirt road, sending a cloud of dust into the air. They ran through trees and bushes, avoiding running into trunks and branches. As they came into clear, their was only two people there....

Jake had ran in the direction Bianca had once he heard the sound of a car, leaving the two females on the ground to die.

Rachel and Kim rushed over to Amanda and Annabelle, Rachel checking to see if they were alive.

She checked Amanda's pulse. Rachel usually was saddened when someone died, but a little vixen like her, who cheated, murdered and did anything she could for her own self to make others lives hell, Rachel didn't have much pity. Amanda could rot in hell.

She quickly went over to Annabelle, but Kim had already picked her up, and was moving her towards their car.

"Kim! We need to check if she's actually ALIVE!" she exclaimed.

"She's alive!" Kim yelled back.

"How do you know?" Rachel asked doubtfully

"Because! I just...DO!" he yelled, and they all loaded into the car, speeding for the hospital.

Martha glanced up as she heard a knock at the door. She groaned as her little boy woke up from his afternoon nap, bursting into loud cries.

"This better be important!" she yelled at the person at the door, swinging it open.

"Jack!?" MArtha couldn't believe her eyes.

Short, I know. Sorry!

Please R&R!

If you'll recall, I named the baby after you...wait, did she actually have the baby yet!?

Oh, and can anybody remember-who died first? Jack or Tony?

This is coming up in the chapters to come:

'

*Annabelle's condition makes it hard to cope.

*JAck's return is hard to take in...but why is he keeping his reasons private?

*Someone makes a shock return...and someone forgives them.

Could reputations be at risk?

*A bay resident falls pregnant, with a child that the Bay is having a tough time dealing with....

*Could another love quadrangle be on the line, and will it be as twisted as last time?

* Is Rosey just a baby, or is something else going on?

*A resident finds out something about their past, but could it possibly ruin their relationship?

*An offer given to a resident by a relative...will they pass it up for love, or accept?

*A new Summer BAy house! But can everyone cope with eachother?

*An accident leaves a life on the line...can they make it through the night?

How I'm going to do that all is beyond me, but I have a few ideas in my head!

Oh and one more thing!

*No one thinks of the children, they all think of themselves, but when the kids start getting involved, things get complicated. Is the Bay's next generation getting TOO tangled up?

Archived