One Thing Leads To Another...

Guest SfanS

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chapter, enjoy!

Chapter 41:Day by Day

Bored and alone, Kit sat, still with her daughter. For on ce, she wished she would sitr, wake up, open those eyes of hers. She could hear someone behind her. She turned around to see Hayden, as he gave a cup of coffee to her. She sighed, as she took a long sip. Hopefully this could keep her up a little longer.

Dark circles were growing under her eyes, and occasionally her eyes would begin to droop. She would yawn from time to time, but she knew she wouldn't be able to sleep if she tried, no matter how tired. Not until her daughter was NOT asleep!

"She'll wake up" Hayden told her, hope in his voice. She looked up at him

"You don't know that" she turned her head back to her young daughter. Still.

ONE WEEK LATER

Annabelle was still asleep.

The 'new house' was up and running. Martha had moved herself and the kids in, and had told the bay Jack was alive now. It was hard for everyone to deal with, particulArly Lucas.

Kim and Rachel were temporarily living there, too, as they had sold their old house. Kit hadn't been in yet, but her things were there, as were Annabelle's.

The normal Hunter family were also living there, with Scott and Noah, and Henry had come down, too.

Hayley Smith/Lawson/Hunter turned up on Beth's front door, preparing to get her tricks up, running and out.

"Time to start the music" she said to herself, as the door opened.

"Hayley!" Beth cried angrily, as she caught sight of th3e young blonde, who seemed distraught. She was angry at her for all she had done last time she had been in the Bay, and, boy, did it bring back memories.

First, she had dumped Noah Lawson, her original husband, hurting him dearly, so much he left the bay, when he discovered she was having an affair...with none other than his brother, who had been coming down to see her in secret.

Then, she had dumped HIM, bored with that love, and moved onto Beth's eldest son. She had actually slept with someone else, but he defended her saying 'they were not together at the time'. That year, she fell pregnant with ONE of the mens child, and switched relationships, trying to work out which one she liked better, thinking she could have any guy she liked.

They lived happily with a son for awhile, but she got bored, they came back to the Bay, and she cheated on him with old flame Kim Hyde, hurting many. Then, she cheated on HIM, with none other than Joshua West, someone as bad as her. So what was she doing back?

"Beth, I, I'm...I'm, sorry, to um, dump this all on you, but..." Hayley trailed off, breaking down in tears.

"I've got nowhere else to go!" she cried, collapsing into Beth's arms, Burying her head in Beth's shoulder.

Beth nervously patted her back as she cried, unsure of what to do.

Short, sorry. Please R&R

I don't think anyone likes this fic anymore...LOL. I'm going to copy Adia and do a summary. be prepared.

Kit couldn't give up baby Annabelle like she had promised, so instead worked a system out with Kim and Rach. A new doctor in the Bay meets Rachel, and the two hit off, with an obvious attraction. Kim is angered, and his aggrovation gets worse after he walks in on their moment of passion.

Rachel tries to fight her attraction to this new doctor, Jake, but she can't. Kim throws her out, and she has nowhere to go but to him. They continue their affair passionately, but Rachel gets tired of it. She gets suspicious when she discovers photos on his computer that she wasn't supposed to see.

Kim is confused and confidess in Kit, but is confused by how close they are becoming. When he kisses her, kit is the one who pulls back. She may want him, but he would only be using her until Rachel came back, anyway. Jake finds Rachel and knows she knows, and refuses to let her get away from him. He is obsessed with her, and will not let her out of the house.

Leah, through a source of Ryan, discovers Jake's photos on the internet, and she, Kim, kit, Jack and Annabelle go to rescue the trapped Rachel. They find her, but Jake pulls out a gun and shoots Kit. Jack is not quick enough, and Jake gets away. Rachel becomes a little bit paranoid once she is safe and sound, petrified at the fact Jake is still on the lose, and after her.

The next morning she finds Annabelle's empty bed, and a threat note. A guy finds Jake's crashed up car, with Annabelle inside, and rescues her, although Jake has already left the crime scene. Annabelle's rescuer turned out to be one of Jack, Luc and Tony's closest friends, and arranges to stay with jack. He meets Kit and immediately takes a liking to her, but Kit isn't as keen.

Jack and Kim suspect Hayden'slike for someone, but noone knows who. Hayden tries to talk to Kit, shes not one bit interested. Hayden manages to get Kit to like him, just as he has to go on a camping trip with the Holdens, where an accident occurs, leaving haydens life hanging in the balance.

Hayden is sent into a coma, and it turns out that the very people who caused the accident were none other than Hayley and Scott. Hayley becomes friends with Kim and Rachel, and is beginning to drift away from Scott. Jake comes back for Rachel, and kidnaps her. He takes her to a shed, and reveals to her his plans of the two of them marrying.

While Rachel is struggling in the shed, kim and Hayley begin their affair.

Jake makes Rachel a deal. He'll let her go if she sleeps with him first. Rachel reluctantly agrees, she justs wants to be back with Kim. Unfortunately, he has a twisted plan. Kit walks in on Kim and Hayley, and storms out. Kim and jack then go to look for rachel, find her because jake made it easy for them, but walk in on jake and rachel...

Kim doesn't understand and is angry at Rachel, but when rachel tells Kit everything, kit says he's being a hypocrite, and tells Rachel everything. Rachel is hurt and confused, and leaves. She gets her own place.

After 3 months, Kim is sick of Hayley. Hayley is also sick of Kim, and Kim walks in on her having an affair with Josh.

TO BE CONTINUED LATER (Summary, I mean)

Summary to be continued.

Sumary continued!

^^^Oh, and thank-you!

OKay.

Rachel and Kim become closer when she helps him slowly recover from his pain of being cheated on. Tony and Beth's wedding comes, and Rachel and Kim go together, but meet up with an univited guest. Tony, not knowing the strangers power, stands up to him. Hayden comes back into the church at the wrong time, and Matilda gets annoyed with the stranger, making the biggest mistake of her life.

The three are shot by Jake, who escapes, yet again, in the madness. Tony doesn't make it through, but luckily, Hayden and Matilda recover.

After losing his father, Jack finds it hard to cope. He drinks, and never comes home to Martha anymore, whether it be from work or the bar. One night, things get worse. Jack is the victim of a hit and run, and is left to die. Rachel finds him, but cannot save him....

Martha copes with her grief (just) of losing Jack, but the pain gets worse when she realises she is pregnant, and is scared of facing it all alone. Tasha and Rob, desperate to help their friend, organise a friendly, group camping trip, involving a number of friends and family.

Enemies face off, and fights occur, and the camping trip isn't as fun as it's meant to be. When Peter sleeps with Leah, and Dan has an affair with Amanda, while on this trip, things get complicated as their fellow campers have to cope with their quadrangle.

Then, the group splits in half for a competition, with half of them losing their way, and it is a desperate search to find them, as they are almost down to no food. When the second half go off to find them, they soon also get lost.

Finally, the group is reunited, and they FINALLY make it home.

(Also, on the trip, Rachel is mysteriously throwing up :wink: )

9 months later, Martha gives birth to baby Jack Anthony Holden, Amanda is arrested for murder of Leo, Lucas and Belle come across a mysterious young girl who only Kim can calm, and Ryan is kidnapped my Jake, who has an evil, sick plan hidden in his mind.

He manages to wind Kim, Rachel, Bianca, Belle, Amanda, Peter, Dan, and Leah down to a rusty, dark old shed, where he reveals things to them about themselves that nobody, not even them, knew.

They are all linked somehow, in some sick way, and everything has it's reasons. Taking it all in, the hostages have no idea how much danger they're in, until it hits 10:00. He lets gas go off in the shed, slams the door shut, throwing in a lit match, and runs for his life.

The shed goes up in flames. Amanda and Bianca escape quickly, going after Jake. Bianca is his daughter, and he is her safety, and Amanda joins him, as she is unable to be good, and if she goes back to reality she will go to jail.

RAchel wakes up, but has a new problem to face. She is going into labour. A young farmer finds her and helps her give birth, causing Kim to be sick with jealousy. The others are injured, but rushed to hospital, Lucas being the worst.

The new farmer, Dave, goes to a Summer Bay party, and meets up with Rachel again. Kim leaves, but Rachel stays with Dave. Drew immediately takes a liking to Dave, if you know what I mean :wink: but Dave, unfortunately for Drew and Kim, spends the night with a drunk Rachel.

Lucky for Rachel's married relationship, Dave apologises to her and says goodbye, as he leaves her to go to the moon. Kit almost gives it away, but Kim and Rachel's relationship survives.

Rosey is the new baby in Kim and Rachel's lives, and they are giving her a little too much attention because she's actually both of their daughter. But Annabelle isn't too happy about not being the baby anymore, and is jealous. She runs away from Kim's house one day, only to be hit by a car.

Instead of taking her to the hospital, or leaving her to die, the driver puts her in his car and drives off.

Jake orders Amanda and Bianca to hurt Annabelle more, and to make sure she is dead, and then calls Rachel and Kim, for their 'surprise' . Amanda and Bianca are caught trying to help the young girl, and Jake punishes Amanda first, stabbing her, but Bianca breaks free, rushing to get help.

She takes a wrong turn, and Kim and Rachel get their first, rescuing Annabelle, leaving Amanda to die. Annabelle is sent into a coma, where Kit watches over her, never leaving her side.

Jack then turns up on martha's doorstep, and she is surprised at the fact he is alive...and even more that he won't tell her how and why!!!

Scott and Hayley are both back in the bay, not together, and for different reasons.

And that's where we are now, I think....

Thank-you!

I was so surprised to see how much my people of the bay have gone through. After all, I control them, I should be concerned! :P

Not really.

Hey Adia, have you seen my mesage under my avatar?

Oh, and BTW, very random, but I always pictured you looking like Ada Nicodemou. A random thing to say, but otherwise I'll forget to tell you! :P

Archived