One Thing Leads To Another...

Guest SfanS

Coz I feel like it...another chapter!

Chapter 36:Hoping it's not hopeless

Dan Gasped. He pikced up the phone, and as he glanced he saw it shake as he trembled...what if he was a murderer?

"Annabelle! Come on Anna, open up!" Kim shouted at his daughter from outside his room. He knocked on the door, he wanted to talk to her.

"An! Come on, open the door for Daddy!" he tried, but it didn't work. His daughter had bcome smart enough to know how to lock doors, and had lockjed herself in. He went outside to try the window, and saw that it was open. Annabelle was no where in sight, but it didn't take a genious to see what had happened. SAhe had climbed on top of the chair, climbed out of the low window, and ran away. KIm was worried sick about his daughter now.

Peter was rushed in to hospital, and Dan and the boys waited outside. RYan and VJ were refusing to talk to DAn, they knew what had happened. After what seemed like ages, Rachel finally came out, and Dan prayed the news was good...

"Dan, I'm afraid Peter has gone into a coma. He mightn't wake up" RAchel told him. Dan, Vj and Ryan all gasped in worry.

Annabelle ran, pumping her little stick legs as hard as he could. Not knowing road rules and road saftey, she ran onto a road while a car was coming. It hit the young girl.

Very short, I know, but there's a reason for that...

THis fanfic is having a short break while I catch up on everything. Just a couple of weeks, one week if I get ontop. So that's the little cliffhanger:

WHO HIT ANNABELLE?

WILLS SHE BE OKAY?

WILL PETER WAKE UP?

WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO DAN?

And...

More...

BY the way...

and the thought of the quietness came across her mind again. She didn't like the quiet...

Yes, that is leading to something!

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Very short, I know, but there's a reason for that...

THis fanfic is having a short break while I catch up on everything

There, I DID! So there. :P

Yes, so when Secret is finished.

Not too long, that will only be short....

• 2 weeks later...

Special update!

here you go!

Chapter 37: Lying on the ground.

Annabelle's tiny body lay on the desrted road, out cold. She was pale, and her blue eyes were shut tight as she lay infront of the car that had hit her....

Peter's body was lying in the hospital bed, lifeless. But something happened. It all happened to quickly, right before dan's eyes. Machines beeped, and peter's body began going crazy into a fit. Doctors and nurses came in, and the hospital was sent into pandemonium...but there was one thing on dan's mind...

Was he a murderer?

Three passengers of the automobile stepped out from their places. They went over to check her, all three remembering the young girl....even if it was only vaguely.

Rachel stepped out from the room. She looked sad, and took a deep breath. She opened her mouth to speak those sad words, but dan didn't want to hear them. He knew what had happened.

Instead of caring about his brother's actual death, he worried about himself, that was all.

Would he go to prison?

The three people picked her up and shoved Annabelle into the boot, driving out into the bush, where no one would possibly know, hear or see, or even find...unless he played the usual trick.

Jake carefully did what he had planned, smiling evilly to himself. He demanded Amanda and Bianca help him, although they both looked worried.

"We're leaving her here? She might still be alive!" Amanda exclaimed.

"She won't be after I'M done with her!" Jake replied

"But-"

"Don't argue!" he barked at her, his foul breath flooding her face as she grimaced, but the next feeling was worse, as he shot his hand across her face, and an utter pain filled her cheek.

Kicking dirt onto the young girl, Jake luaghed, before barking at themj to follow him, leaving her in the bush...he was evil.

Amanda wondered why she had given herself up to him. Sure, she was low and didn't deserve a life...but...she could try...couldn't she?

Bianca wondered if she could escape. She wondered what she did to deserve HIM as a father!

"You two! Go and do the rest! And DON'T Do anything STUPID!" He commanded the two females, and stalked off to the car, still laughing.

Bianca glared at her father's back, and she and Amanda went back to Annabelle's body, lifeless in the thick borwn dirt. Neither of them wanted to hurt her, nor touch her at all. They had to help her...if that was possible.

Dan ran and ran, leaving VJ and ryan behind at the hospital. He would NOT go to prison. It was peter's fault, all his fault. And....Rachel's? An idea sprung to Dan's mind, and it formed until it was the perfect plan. No, it wasn't HIS fault....

"I...I...I don't want her to suffer" Bianca said finally, after a long time of her and Amanda staring at the young girl.

"Neither" Amanda admitted.

"You're not so bad, you know. I hate him, though" Bianca told amanda.

Amanda nodded, trying to think of something. She quietly remembered something.

[Flashback]

"keep this for me. For emergencies, to call and blame someone else" Jake had told her, laughing evilly at the same time.

Amanda took the mobile phone, sliding it into her pocket....

[end of flashback]

She felt around in her pocket for it, her hands brushing over Jake's other possessions she was minding.

She prayed it would work, only a miracle....and...

"YES!" she cried, a little too loudly, but jabbed the number infor the police and an ambulance, explaining the details, hoping they'd be there soon...

She was about to hang up, when a sharp pain was in her back, and she screamed in agony. She turned around to see Jake behind her, and screamed again. Oh no....

Next time...

Will they be able to save Annabelle?

Will Amanda and Bianca escape?

Who makes a shock return?

And what are the reactions of all that is happening?

Find out....

Next time...

Please R&R!

Next time....

Archived