One Thing Leads To Another...

Guest SfanS

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey guys.

Here's the update, Sorry if it's bad, got too much on my mind right now, LOL.........

Chapter 31:Crossing Over

"You KNOW him!?" Amanda demanded to Rachel, after she had heard Rachel gasp.

"As a matter of fact, we do" Kim remarked angrily, giving Jake an evil eye. Amanda and Jake exchanged a look. Amanda glanced one last time, mouthing "Nows not the time".

"Why are you keeping us here!?" Kim demanded Jake, as jake gave an evil laugh.

"You think I'm stupid enough to tell you!? Ha! I will give you a clue though. I'm father to two people here, I've slept with two people here, yet I know every single one of you." he told them. They gasped. What?

Kit looked at her watch in despair. So much for a quiet night with Hayden. Instead, she had to deal with her whingey, whiney daughter all evening. Hayden had called, saying Rachel hadn't turned up for her shift. That made Kit annoyed enough. Hayden was already working more shifts then he should. Kim was supposed to pick Annabelle up and hour ago. Annabelle through her biscuit on the floor suddenly, disrupting Kit's thoughts, as she angrily picked it up. Where were they?

Deep in thought, all of them sat on the dirty floor. Amanda knew she was one of the people he'd slept with, but who was the other girl? Rachel knew that she'd been with Jake, but who else had? Bianca knew that Jake was HER father, but she didn't know she had a sister...who was she? Belle, Lucas, Dan, and Leah didn't know how he knew them, Ryan was utterly confused, Peter thought secret thoughts, thoughts of his past, and Kim sat deep in silence. What was this guy going to do?

"Confused? Another hint then, aye?" Jake said to them, throwing stacks of pictures at them. Each person, sitting in the dark, could just make out their own features. Jake had labelled each person with their names above their pictures. Their were so many, different angles, with different pictures, it was making them dizzy. But why THEM? Boy, did Jake have a reason. He knew, and half the people knew about themselves....but the others....clueless. How did he knew them all?

Annabelle got up for the fifth time that night, and Kit groaned as her daughter climbed out. She wished she was still in her cot, and couldn't get out. Annabelle requested another thing, and yet again, like most times, Kit said no. It was bedtime, not playtime, not breakfast time, not TV time. hayden still wasn't home, not ONE word from Kim or Rachel, and she was stuck with her daughter all night. Why was her life so BORING and ANNOYING?

It was dark outside, but they wouldn't know, as their were no windows in the shed, just a crack under the door. Occasionally, someone would look at a picture for a clue, Jake would laugh or mutter something, or his hostages would whisper quietly. Looking at her watch, Rachel saw it read 9:49, until...."FINALLY!" Jake exclaimed. "Figured it out?" he asked them. Rachel looked at her watch again. 9:50. What was so special?

"We have ten minutes. No one? Have a guess. Ten minutes till it's all over. It could even be painless." he told them, laughing evilly again. "I know" Bianca said quietly. "You're my father." Kim almost jumped up in anger, HE had done this to bainca! But he knew it would make this worse, so he contained himself. "I know, it's obvious. You stalked Rachel, and wouldn't let her go, and now you hate her AND me" Kim spoke up, slight anger in his voice. "Basically. Oh you ARE smart Kimmy boy, aren't you?" Jake remarked.

"You're a BASTARD Jake, a BASTARD!" Amanda suddenly yelled. What?

"Oh, you better watch your mouth girl. Infact, everybody, you know what? I'll tell you ALL what's been happening!" Jake exclaimed in a fake joyful way.

"No. Jake, DONT!" Amanda exclaimed.

"Oh Yes! Well, Obviously Bianca...and Kimmy Boy and Rachie over there. But the OTHERS! Oh, the others. This WILL be fun! Well, I needed to check up on Mandy. After shagging me when she was fourteen, of course I never forgot her. And then when she got with petey, my old mate, she and I had a little fun as well. And, I had to check up on OTHER daughter and her boyfriend, didn't I? Oh, and I needed to check up on petey's old brother, and Many's new love, Danny, and I needed to check out this greek geek. Ryan, well, I just used you to my advantage. And peter...that's between you and me mate!" Jake gave his little spiel, leaving everyone's mouths hanging open. What was the explanation to this? Was there one?

"All make sense now? I did that to Bianca, knowing SOMEONE would find her, plus, I knew that rach would treat her somehow. It wouldn't be the first time that happened to Bancs though, she's used to it. Amanda and I, well, that's in history I guess, but I needed to see my daughter, and her, and what a better time. I'd been taking pictures and all, so I'd found the perfect time to plant Bianca, just as I saw her and her little boyfriend coming my way, knowing they'd help. I knew Bianca had a feeling for chocolate, so Kim, you just helped me there, didn't you? Knowing you'd come after her, I sent someone to take her, and send her to my shed. She's an idiot that one, of course she came running. Of course, I don't like men touching MY women, so I stole his son, knowing HE'D come running. The greek girl, well...I needed to know about the woman Danny and Petey love so much, and Mandy, I thought we should see eachother again. Petey, did she TELL you she cheated on you? Oh, Mandy, guess who told them all about Mr. leo? You know, it's only fair. Oops, running out of time. You're safe Peter" he told them all cruelly. he had planned it all along. It was all clear...but what was coming next?

10:00.

10:00

10:00

Jake's beeper went off, and he did it. What he'd been planning. He did it at that moment, cackling evilly. It was linked, it all crossed over, but they had no time to talk, what was done was done.

The explosion could be heard from everywhere in the bush...but no one heard it...it was deserted.

What had he done?

Please review!

hey guys. My Mum comes back tomorrow! No more humiliation! LOL, you don't wanna know. Anyway, doing this chapter in a rush, so, yeah, here it is!

Chapter 32:Luck or chance

[flashback]

"This is it!" Jake cried excitedly, yet evilly, as the beepers went off, saying that it was 10:00. Without a word, Jake let the gas pour into the little shed. Oh no. All of the people in the shed knew what was coming, as he ran out of the shed, locking the door behind him. There was no way out, and Jake held a little match in the gap under the door....

[flashback finished]

Present

The shed had blown up. No phones. No hospital. No one.

Rachel regained consiousness, praying thatr her baby was okay. As if it was a sign, she suddenly felt a pain with only one explanation- she was going into labour.

Belle turned over suddenly to see Lucas. He was unconsious, and probably in the worst state. She replayed everything. That lune was her father...and Bianca was her sister.

Kim wanted to go and kill Jake, as he woke up, but it was worse when he suddenly realised something...Rachel wasn't beside him. He looked around for Bianca, she was gone as well, and Kim vaguely remembered something.

[flashback]

Before Jake closes the door, he pulls Bianca out with him...

[end of flashback]

Leah lay unconsious on the dirty ground, and Peter woke up, like the others around him seemed to be doing, and felt for a pulse. A single tear fell from his cheek, landing on her dead still body, not waking her up. She was gone.

Amanda mthought of it all. Everyone was probably mad at her. She was in trouble with the law. Yet she had survived. She thought to do one thing, and being impulsive she did it....she ran. Out of the shed, and into the bush. She was on a run from the law.

Dan remembered, as he woke up, everything in the past. Bolting up suddenly, he had remembered who Jake was, and how he knew him, and what he and Peter had done, especially Peter....His thoughts went onto Amanda, as he saw she was gone, there was no stopping her now. Then saw Leah...dead.

Bianca struggled as her father dragged her into the car, he was always using her for his plans. Jake was not chinese like she was, he was a normal Australian jerk, yet her mother had been chinese, and Bianca had took after her. Jake had been having affair after affair while married to Biancas mother, he even had more than one wife. But one day, he realised something. He wasn't the only one being secretive. Although he had many other women, Biancas mother, Cynthia, had had ONE night with another man, an accident at that. But no, Jake liked HIS women faithful, although he was the opposite....and he shot her.

Rachel had gone out into the bush, groaning in pain. She couldn't give birth in a shed that was on fire, but she desperately needed help. "Kim!!" she tried to shout, praying he'd come running, but her voice wasn't loud enough, it was quiet and weak, and no one came.

"Let-me-go!" Bianca growled at Jake as he shoved her yet again. The only thing he did though was hit her. Raising his hand, and slamming it down onto one of her burns. he didn't care that he had to touch it, although it was disgusting, he just knew it made it hurt ten times worse. And it did. Bianca whimpered, but Jake never let her cry, saying it was for losers. As he heard her, he threatened her by raising his hand, and she was immediately quiet, although wincing in pain behind his back.

A farmer had heard Rachel's cry, and saw the young woman there, lying on the ground, running to help her. He had never helped a woman give birth before, and felt uncomfortable looking up there, as he'd just met her, but she needed help, so he gave it to her.

Amanda ran and ran, until she saw Bianca with Jake, she paused. She heard Bianca screaming to let her go, but he refused, until he saw Amanda. "Stop!" she shouted at him, she could at least do one thing good for someone else in her life. "Let your daughter go...and take me" she told him, hoping he'd accept. She had no one better to go to, nothing better to do. Luckily, Jake agreed straight away, shoving Bianca out into the bushes, and taking Amanda into his car, as they both went to live their run-from-the-law lives.

Bianca ran back to the shed again. She was in pain, but hopefully they'd be able to help her, she'd be safe. As she arrived, she saw blood surrounding Rachel, a farmer, and Rachel holding a little girl. Rachel suddenly saw Bianca, and breathed a sigh of relief. She worried for this young girl, she obviously had had a tough life.

Kim stumbled out of the shed, to look for Rachel. Going through bush after bush, he suddenly saw something. Someone else holding HIS little girl. Rachel was hugging Bianca tight, and suddenly turned around, taking the baby again. Rachel was weak, but needed to be strong for such an occasion. Bianca saw Kim, and ran up to him, jumping into his arms and he held her, before the two of them went to see the new baby, Kim pushing out the jealousy of the farmer, as HE had been the one to deliver his own little girl....

Luckily, the farmer, who's name was Dave, had a mobile phone on him, and had called an amubulance, which was there in no time, rushing them all into hospital.

2 WEEKS LATER

The new Hyde, who Kim and Rachel had named Rose (told you I would, didn't I, Rosie?) had been taken home. Leah's funeral had been held, and VJ had been fought over by Dan and Peter. VJ HAD been Dan's son, and Dan still thought of him that way, but Leah, in her own will, had left him to Pete, and Dan didn't like it one bit.

Lucas was dealing with depression. He had woken up, with serious injuries, and without a real family to be there for him. Sure, there was Hayden, Beth, Belle, his friends, and even sometimes Annabelle, or Kit or someone, but they weren't PROPERLY related. And it made him depressed. Plus, he wasn't normal. He had burns, and other injuries and problems, and he hated it. So after another boring, long day at the hospital, he decided. He didn't want to live anymore.

NEXT TIME ON OTLTA:

Will Lucas make the right decision?

Who will win the fight for VJ?

And...MORE!

Please review!

Just read both chapters. :o Whoa! Some serious drama and action going on there!

Leah's dead! :o

Lucas going into depression and killing himself :lol: Great minds think alike.

Bianca's Belle's sister... Saw that one coming a mile away :P

Great chaps!

Archived