BttB Secret Santa

Guest sevenpuddings

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks Cat :D I'm so glad someone was willing to do it!

What I can make: Any icons/banners, Videos of Drew/Belle, Mattie/Lucas or Mattie/Ric, H&A Fan Fiction

What I can't make: Non H&A Fan Fiction, Videos of anyone aside of those above.

What I would like: Icons/Header

Pairings/Characters I can make: Any (provided there are pictures)

Pairings/Characters I would like: Belle, Amanda, Belle/Amanda.

-

I'm in the midst of compiling a resource list too, because some requests have been out there, so I thought it would be easier to have links to all the requsts on the front page instead of people having to find that... does everyone think thats an alright idea?

Also, I was thinking, about how many things you'd feel pressured to make. I think an average of five as a max is reasonable? Or am I making no sense again? I mean, five icons is a great present, two icons and a sig is kind of the same as five icons... but maybe people think it should be higher, I don't know. Also, I'd love for one to be Xmas related? Just something like "Happy Christmas" in text or something... anyone agree/disagree?

I think an average of five as a max is reasonable? Or am I making no sense again? I mean, five icons is a great present, two icons and a sig is kind of the same as five icons... but maybe people think it should be higher, I don't know

I definately agree with this Jess. Everyone is really busy at Christmas time, so I think that is highly reasonable. Maybe if we have like an amount you have to do and if people want to do more then its up to them. Although, that may end up being unfair is some people go abit O.T.T.

And I definately think that one should be Christmas related. Maybe not all, but one would be good. :D

What I can make: Blends, Banners/Headers, Wallpapers Icons, basically any graphic. Also fan fics.

What I can't make: Videos.

What I would like: Any sort of graphic really.

Pairings/Characters I can make: Anything...

Pairings/Character I would like: H&A, V Mars, High school musical.

Okay, so I've split the group in half and sent the lists to Cat so she can check over them.

And while thats happening, if anyone else wants to sign up feel free to do so.

Also, there was mometarily an idea about the number of things created. Basically, I think its going to be art, because its the easiest thing to do. Some of the requests appeared a little hard, so I'm sorry if everything on everyones wishlist isnt fufilled.

So, the thing is, if someone wanted icons, I feel that around 5 would be sufficiant. And I know we've got ages, but really, over five might be a little over the top. Thats just how I feel.

And say, if someone wanted a wallpaper, maybe one of them would work, and maybe one of two icons to match?

A sig/header/banner... with maybe two icons?

Is anyone else confused, am I rambling?

And again, I'd just love for one of them to be Christmas related. Because it is for Christmas.

Thoughts, views?

Hey, am I still allowed to sign up? I just read it all, this is such an awesome idea! if I'm allowed to sign up, here it is: (sorry if it's too late)

What I can make: Fanfic, avatars, banners (sort of)

What I can't make: videos

What I would like: Don't care, surprise me!

Pairings/characters I can make: Any, preferably H&A, but any is fine.

Pairings/characters I would like: Anyone from Home and Away, I repeat, surprise me!

So, I figure anyone who wants to sign up will have done so by now. Cat and I are in the process of sending out the Secret Santa's so hopefully everyone will be able to get started soon. I've updated the first post with a resource list, with mainly the non H&A requests on it, because I thought everyone would know where to find H&A pictures... if now, I'll have a look around and see what I can find. Also, if there are any problems with the persons request, PM me and I'll if I can sort it out. But I hope there isn't!

Have fun everyone :)

Great thinking sevenpudd's! Count me in!

What I can make: Banners, Icons, Blends, Fan Fiction-ish.

What I can't make: Videos, Wallpapers.

What I would like: Icon or Fan Fic. But, I'm not picky. :P

Pairings/Characters I can make: Anything really..

Pairings/Character I would like: Jack/Martha (OF COURSE! :P) Tony, Tony/Beth, Colleen or Jack. (Colleen/Jack if you're adventerous.. lol! jk. I can imagine the disturbing Fan Fictions now...)

EDIT: Whoops, does that mean I'm too late? I should really read threads when they're posted, shouldn't I? Or I should at least read them all the way through before I post.. *blushes* I look like a right fool now.. lol.

I guess that I'll be a sub if you want? If anyone decides to be "Bah-Humbug" about Christmas I'll be here. Waiting. :) Lol! (I'm trying to give myself a reason for having a post.. rather than admitting to the obvious stupid mistake that I totally ignored the 3rd page. :P)

Archived