BttB Secret Santa

Guest sevenpuddings

I absolutely *love* the idea Jess :P You can count me in! :)

What I can make: Avatars, Wallpapers, Banners/Signatures, FanFics!

What I can't make: Videos.

What I would like: I wouldn't mind any graphics but i'd really like a fan fic :)

Pairings/Characters I can make: Anything.

Pairings/Character I would like: Donna/Eric (that 70's show), Martha, Kitty (that 70's show).

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love this idea too.

What i can make: Avatars, Certain Videos, banners/signatures, Wallpapers

What i can't make: Blends, Fan Fiction (unless someone really wants one!)

What i would like: I would love a video, other than that i'd really like Avatars, Wallpapers etc

Pairings/characters i can make: Anything

Pairings /characters i would like: Tasha, (who didn't guess that :P) or the Fletcher Family (aka Flynn, Sally, Ric, Cassie)

xxx

:wub::wub: What a sweet idea Jess, um a more practical response to the HAA/ not HAA thing...HAA is the only show we ALL watch so there maybe problems if someone wants the OC for example and their 'santa' doesn't watch it they may struggle with creating!

What I can make: Icons mainly I will do sigs, blends and wallpapers if necessary but they aren't my strong points.

What I can't make: Videos and fan fics

What I'd like: Avs or perhaps a set. I'd quite like a decent wallpaper too :)

Pairings/Characters I can make: Any as long as they aren't obscure or UK spoilers

Pairings/Characters I want: Scott :wub: Scott/Hayley (Bec not Ella) or Ryan The OC

I think that's it!

This sounds like a fun idea. So count me in. Fingers crossed I'll have enough time to make something really good.

What I can make: Icons, Banners, Fan Fiction (depending on pairings and shows), Blends, Wallpapers (not very well)

What I can't make: Videos

What I would like: Meh anything, Im not a fussy person

Pairings/Characters I can make: For icons/artwork probably anyone really, for fanfics well probably H&A ones.

Pairings/Character I would like: Matilda&Ric, Luke&Belle, OR any of the recent teen couples on H&A, or single ones of them, like I said im not too fussy, its all up to you. Plus I like Greys Anatomy+The Gilmore Girls. But thats just what I like.

Oh... I like this idea Jess

Do we know when the competition starts? Depending on when it starts/when the stuff is due may depend on if I can particiapte. But for now I will enter.

What I can make: Banners, Icons, Blends

What I can't make: Wallpapers Videos Fan Fiction

What I would like: eg. Banners, Icons, Blends,

Pairings/Characters I can make: Anything. So long as a picture is available. :)

Pairings/Character I would like: Home & Away (especially any of the teens and Jack & Martha), The OC, One Tree Hill, Gilmore Girls, Veronica Mars & Dean Geyer from Australian Idol. :wub:

Great Idea sevenpuddings :D Can newbies enter? If so:

What I can make: Icons/avatars, fan fiction, videos(picture merging),banners

What I can't make: Wall papers, blends

What I would like: Avatars, video with actual clips, wallpaper, juicy fan fic

Pairings/Characters I can make: Anything providing there is pictures available

Pairings/Characters I would like: Anyone out of H&A, The O.C, One tree hill

What happens now? :)

What I can make: Icons, banners, headers

What I can't make:Videos and Fan Fiction

What I would like: Banners, Icons

Pairings/Characters I can make: Anything.

Pairings/Character I would like: Anyone from Veronica Mars, HaA, Lost, House, CSI and Grey's Anatomy

Thanks for the response guys. Now, I'm going to ask a couple of favours. I was wondering if anyone was bothered if I signed myself up? In theory, that would mean I'd know who had me for a Secret Santa, but, if someone else wanted to volunteer themselves to split the names with me, then I'd be able to be in their half of the names, and they'd be my half of the names.

Have I confused you? Basically, if you wanna have half the names and randomly decide who gets who (by literally pulling names out of a hat) then please say so, because then I'll feel I can put my name down!

Archived