BttB Secret Santa

Guest sevenpuddings

I would like to do it too.

What I can make: Fan fiction

What I can't do: Any graphics or media stuff

What I would like? : If possible a music video of Peter & Sally to Bonnie Ratt's Looking for a hero song. From the Foot Loose movie. Or a Peter & Colleen romantic music video, a nice love song lol. Not into rap or heavy stuff. I like country/western and soft rock.

I wouldn't mind a fan fic.

Pairings/Characters I can do: I only really know the current crew, never watched Kristy or Kane, or Dani and Scott. Came on during the Scott/Haley/Kim storyline. And I only know H & A characters.

Pairings/Characters I like: Sally & Peter. Colleen & Peter.

If the characters are from a US show I watch I can do a fan fic for them. Current cast of Days of Our Lives, All My Children, StarGate shows, Eureka, Bones.

I don't mean to be an evil Grinch, but your 'wish list' so to speak, is kind of very specific, aside from the fic, and would take a load of effort on the part of whoever was given you as a secret santa. Not only would it involve requesting episodes, downloading them, cropping and piecing together the final video, theres also the issue that very few people have said that they can make videos, and those that can have specified which videos they are able to make.

So, if possible, would you be able to rethink your request? Like I said, I don't mean to sound like a grinch, but it just seems too specific and too much trouble for someone. especially when eveyone will be becoming more and more busy as the year comes to a close.

If, of course, you feel I'm being too unreasonable, then feel free to either tell me to get stuffed, or drop out, I don't want to put you on the spot or anything, and don't want you to feel as though you've got no other choice in the matter.

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's not. I just don't really have any other pairings, besides me and Tony, or me and Peter, lol that I like.

I quess just a music video of either Peter or Tony or even Colleen any old ones laying around. Or if someone could write a fan fic about one of them paired with Colleen. Silly or outrageous is okay.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived