BttB Secret Santa

Guest sevenpuddings

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lol. Well, that's me for you - always late!

It's okay! :D

I am going to say well done on the idea though. It sounds awesome! Very Christmassy - and Christmas is very fab! :D

Can't wait to see all your presents to each other!

Wow, aren't we all nice and generous? Giving stuff to each other... we're lovely people. :)

I'm rambling. I'll shut up. :P

Ever done a Secret Santa in real life? You throw everyones names into a hat, pull out a name, and buy them a present, all the while keeping their names a secret until you have a day where you hand over the presents. So thats basically it, only, graphics and fic wise on here.

Everyone has filled out this form:

What I can make: Basically what you can make, eg. icons and banners

What I can't make: What you can't make eg. wallpapers

What I would like: What kind of presents would you like, eg. a header and a fan fic

Pairings/Characters I can make: What pairings/character you are willing to make eg. Anyone as long as there are pics available

Pairings/Character I would like: And finally, who you'd like your presents to be of. eg. The O.C, Irene from Home and Away

They are just examples. And then everyones name goes into (in this case) two hats, and we're all given out Secret Santa's to work on.

And then, later, probably around early December (thats not set in concrete though) everyone will either be posting their presents on here for their 'Secret Santa'

OR

Now, this could be an idea. Everyone would PM their 'presents' to Cat or I (Basically whoever PM'd you with your Secret Santa) and we'd post them up, with who they are for. And then we could guess as to who made them? Its just an idea, (Cat's actually) and I think it could be nice and fun :)

I don't know how well I explained it there iloverobbie, but I hope you do join up (and anyone else who hasn't yet!)

Ever done a Secret Santa in real life? You throw everyones names into a hat, pull out a name, and buy them a present, all the while keeping their names a secret until you have a day where you hand over the presents. So thats basically it, only, graphics and fic wise on here.

Everyone has filled out this form:

What I can make: Basically what you can make, eg. icons and banners

What I can't make: What you can't make eg. wallpapers

What I would like: What kind of presents would you like, eg. a header and a fan fic

Pairings/Characters I can make: What pairings/character you are willing to make eg. Anyone as long as there are pics available

Pairings/Character I would like: And finally, who you'd like your presents to be of. eg. The O.C, Irene from Home and Away

They are just examples. And then everyones name goes into (in this case) two hats, and we're all given out Secret Santa's to work on.

And then, later, probably around early December (thats not set in concrete though) everyone will either be posting their presents on here for their 'Secret Santa'

OR

Now, this could be an idea. Everyone would PM their 'presents' to Cat or I (Basically whoever PM'd you with your Secret Santa) and we'd post them up, with who they are for. And then we could guess as to who made them? Its just an idea, (Cat's actually) and I think it could be nice and fun :)

I don't know how well I explained it there iloverobbie, but I hope you do join up (and anyone else who hasn't yet!)

Ok I will join.

What I can make: Banners, Icons, Blends, Videos (I only have Robbie and tasha eps so thats all i could make)

What I can't make: Fan Fiction, Wallpapers

What I would like: Banners, Icons, Blends

Pairings/Characters I can make: I can do any as long as I can find pics of them.

Pairings/Character I would like: Robbie/Tasha and any Greys Anatomy.

Okay, this hurts - iloverobbie gets to sign up and I don't? :( Is it because I'm short, or have I missed something... :huh:

Lol. Sorry, I couldn't resist to make a post... I'm sure there's a valid reason. You don't really need to tell me, I'll just accept it and move on. :) lol.

Okay, this hurts - iloverobbie gets to sign up and I don't? :( Is it because I'm short, or have I missed something... :huh:

Lol. Sorry, I couldn't resist to make a post... I'm sure there's a valid reason. You don't really need to tell me, I'll just accept it and move on. :) lol.

Im sorry if you read what I'd written before wrong but you surly are signed up for this. We were just waiting to see if there was any more people interested before we went about working out how we'd go about sorting it out.

Archived