BttB Secret Santa

Guest sevenpuddings

Perhaps a minimum instead? say 4-5 icons or something? I guess any guidelines you apply won't suit everyone, there will be people doing fics and videos, well those alone are probably enough.

Five icons as a minimum for those who are just making icons does sound good.

For those that are doing a mixture of graphics, maybe three icons and a larger graphic as a minimum?

For those who are doing Videos/Fan Fiction, please don't think you need to do five of each to keep up. One would suffice because I know how much effort can go into it.

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Perhaps a minimum instead? say 4-5 icons or something? I guess any guidelines you apply won't suit everyone, there will be people doing fics and videos, well those alone are probably enough.

Five icons as a minimum for those who are just making icons does sound good.

For those that are doing a mixture of graphics, maybe three icons and a larger graphic as a minimum?

For those who are doing Videos/Fan Fiction, please don't think you need to do five of each to keep up. One would suffice because I know how much effort can go into it.

Sounds good and reasonable. Thanks for clearing that up. :)

Not tooooo many. Maybe, 6 icons? I don't know. What is everyone elses opinions?

I mean, the obvious thing is not to go crazy, but you should feel as though you can make as many as you like as well.

Umm... is 33 + Graphics going too crazy? :P Because I've made that many (33) so far, but I still have more to make so... :P

Not tooooo many. Maybe, 6 icons? I don't know. What is everyone elses opinions?

I mean, the obvious thing is not to go crazy, but you should feel as though you can make as many as you like as well.

Umm... is 33 + Graphics going too crazy? :P Because I've made that many (33) so far, but I still have more to make so... :P

I made 30 last year :P so you even beat how many i made last year. :lol: That person is lucky! :wink:

Archived