Back In The Days

Guest Psycho_Sis

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lol, Shannon, promoting your fics, I see? :P

Well...she called me lil miss Tour Guide cos I posted the links to the genral chat thread when someone said Hi, followed by a post saying Does anyone live in NZ. I also posted the Newbie thread link :D

Well since I am "a tour giude" I thought I would promote my fic while I was at it :lol:

lol I wonder why Psycho_Sis likes Mumma Rose I only like her once when we first saw her but now she far of the crazy old bag.

lol I wonder why Psycho_Sis likes Mumma Rose I only like her once when we first saw her but now she far of the crazy old bag.

I beg ur pardon? :o we can discuss this via PM :o

Heres the next part, The Dance:

Peter and Tracey arrived at the dance, looking like the prom king and queen.

Tracey looked around nervously, but she didn't spot Zoe or Kim. They must be inside, she thought with certain.

They walked slowly up the gravel, toward the loud music and noise sounding in the hall. Teachers were standing by the door, taking tickets and chatting happily. Long strips of crepe paper and balloons covered the walls.

Peter nudged her. "Let's go inside," he suggested. He unlinked from Tracey's arm and pulled two tickets out of his tux pocket.

Tracey nodded and followed him up to the door. She hesistated, as she watched Clare standing with the familiar boy with brown hair. She watched Clare narrow her eyes angrily at Pete. Then she gave Tracey a look that undoubtfully showed powerful envy. Tracey glared back, giving Clare one of her coldest stares.

Peter yanked her arm. "Let's get inside. I've already submitted the tickets."

"What's up with her?" Tracey said.

Peter looked down. "We broke up last night."

"I'm sorry, Pete."

"Don't be. I was manipulated far too long by her, and I wished to discontinue of being in her love grip for any longer."

Tracey nodded, understanding easily. Then she told him what she had witnessed behind the bush.

He didn't look surprised. "I'd noticed her hanging around that guy a little too much. Seemed any guy but me will do."

Tracey rubbed his back. "She's just a cow. Forget her- lets have some fun."

Through the boogy dancing and crumping, Tracey banged into Zoe.

"OW! Oh hey Tracey! ohh you look lovely!" Zoe eyed her dress.

Zoe, unsurprisingly, was wearing a low cut top. She had a calf-length skirt and she wore silver highheels.

"Thanks. You look gorgeous," Tracey replied.

Kim was also dressed like a gentleman. His hair, was still widely styled. The way Zoe loved it.

When the lights were dimmed, and a slow-jamming love song was put on, Tracey leaned on Peter. She rested her head onto his shoulder, and he had both hands on her hips. She had both of her arms around his shoulders, and for once in her life, felt so safe and relaxed in his arms the way she was.

She shut her eyes, moving in rhythm to the music slowly. Zoe and Kim were dancing peacefully right next to him. As Tracey turned her head softly to get a look at Zoe, Zoe was facing her back. She winked happily.

Tracey just smiled in reply. She suddenly looked up at Pete, and he was looking back down at her.

Tracey's heart ached with love. For a second, she thought she was dreaming the whole thing. Her pulse fastened, and she was blown away by his handsomeness.

She could've fainted in his arms right then and there. Because it was at this moment, he was leaning down to kiss her.

Her heart stopped. She shut her eyes as their lips touched.

His lips were so soft, so peaceful, she felt as though he could protect her from anything.

As they kissed on, Tracey's body relaxed with it. And when it finished, her first glance made round to the other side of the room. Clare was steaming with anger and jealousy. She was dancing with John.

She shoved him away and ran away crying. John, thrown back by surprise, held his arms out confused.

"B*tch," he muttered.

"Hey, don't worry about them." Peter stroked Tracey's cheek. She smiled, shut her eyes and rested her head in his hand.

This was the happiest moment in her life. He pulled her closer, and they kissed again.

She glanced sideways, and Zoe and Kim were kissing also. So cute, she thought. Then she sunk back into his arms and kissed him again.

"See you at school on Monday."

Peter gave Tracey one last kiss before she hopped out of the car. His father smiled sweetly and snickered to himself. Tracey waved. "Thanks, Mr.Baker. Bye Pete!"

Peter waved, and the car roared out of sight. Tracey sighed happily.

Skipping up the steps, she pounded on the door.

"Alright alright! I'm coming!" her mother's voice shouted. She could make out her mother's figure through the glass of the door, approaching.

The door squeaked open. "Have a good time, honey?" her mother kissed the top of her head.

"I sure did! We kissed a few times. ( Saying this to rub it in her mother's face) Think i might catch an early night. Have a good one."

Watching Tracey leave to bound up the stairs, her mother shook her head. "Teenagers these days." She sighed. "I guess I have God to thank for that it didn't go any further."

Waking up bright and early the next morning, Tracey stretched in her bed. She felt so lively she could have floated out of the bed.

Her heart ached again, and her feelings for Pete had grown stronger. She wondered how he was feeling at the moment but guessed he was probably still asleep. Strips of sunlight shone through her curtains and formed weird shapes on the objects in her room. She looked around with happiness. No one could be any happier than me, she thought. She turned over in her bed, and took a last wakening stretch. The grin on her face widened and she tossed the blankets off and swung her legs over the side of the bed.

Peter awoke with a long yawn. His heart warmed up with love, as the scene of Tracey and him kissing replayed in his mind. A smile on his face stretched with happiness and he placed his hands behind his head, and stared at the ceiling. Tracey's face floated in his head.

"Damn you, Clare. Like i needed you anyway. I've someone who will treat me with more respect than you ever gave me in the few months we went out, " he mumbled angrily.

He thought about the way he had anxiously called Clare before the dance, and the way she spat into the phone vulgurously, going on about how ridiculous he was being.

The moment played back in his head:

"Clare, if I have done something wrong, I'd like to know what."

"Peter, you're being ridiculous. You haven't done anything. Now would you quit bothering me? I'm really busy at the moment."

"Our relationship contains no point. If you can't be honest with me, at all, or even say anything to my face without looking at me like some jealous cow, then I'll see to it that the relationship ends immediately. I'm sick of being manipulated by your lies and your unmanaged anger."

"Fine. Be like that. You know you never really-"

Peter had abruptly cut her off by hanging up. He rolled his eyes. "Selfish, selfish, selfish. Hope she has fun with her new sidekick."

Archived