Back In The Days

Guest Psycho_Sis

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Next Bit:

Tracey's hair blew wildly and brushed against her cheek as she started up the steps in her freakish trance toward the front road.

Florence stopped and turned around. "Where is she going?"

Clare also stopped and snickered after Tracey. "Who cares.. right Pete?"

She nudged him lightly. He just snorted in reply.

Florence laughed. "No, I'm serious. Where's she going?"

Tracey was stepped toward the area where no one was around. There was a small gate leading out to the street.

Florence raised an eyebrow. "Oh well if she wishes to get in trouble for skipping school, she must."

Zoe skipped around to the bush, toward Tracey. She really did want to apologize; but somehow the cherriness in her had been extinguished by these recent happenings. She bit her lip; not too sure whether to apologize or not. Maybe things couldn't be the way they were before. It was all too much of a terrible mess to put behind.

Zoe stopped in her tracks and shook her head. "No," she whispered. Although, she couldn't help staring after Tracey- wondering what on earth she was doing. She crouched low in the bushes, watching her.

Tracey stopped at the gate, and looked on either side. Watching for cars.

Zoe had a clear view of the road. There ARE no cars! she thought with confusion. Hurry up and cross!

The sound of a car approached nearby. Tracey took a step onto the road.

The car grew louder. Tracey took another step.

What is she doing? Zoe screamed in her head. She stepped up- and slipped down. Her shoelace was tangled into the bush branches. She stopped to pull her shoe off; and hesistated.

The ground was nearly covered in glass. She groaned as she yanked her shoe up and down, trying to pull the knot out as she struggled around.

Florence watched at the bottom of the stairs. "What is that silly child up to."

Zoe groaned and uttered, trying to free herself from the bush's grasp.

The car was loud. Tracey took three steps onto the road, leaning outwards.

"No!" Zoe pulled her shoe off and dashed across the ground. No time. She pulled Tracey's shoulders back just as the car roared past. The driver honked at her.

"Get away from me!" Tracey yanked herself free from Zoe's grasp and turned to run down the steps. She passed Clare in a mix of giggles and snickers.

Zoe bit her lip and her eyes stung with tears; she didn't even notice the sharp shards of glass sticking out of her sock.

"Hmm," Florence said, staring after Tracey.

Clare stopped laughing. "What's your problem, Florence?"

"Nothing, my darling."

Tracey flung herself into a toilet cubicle and slammed the door shut. She sat there for a couple of seconds, where she deliberately cut her arm with a broken half sharp pencil she found on the floor.

She winced as the blood seeped down her arm. Small droplets of blood dropped onto the floor as she turned her arm to the sound of a few girls entering the toilets.

"What the hell was she doing? Commiting suicide or what?" an unrecognizable girl's voice floated around somewhere near the sinks.

"I dunno, what a nut." A boy's voice.

Who are they? Tracey wondered. She dug the pencil in deeper.

Great, she thought glumly. Ive been dumped by my boyfriend, been betrayed by my best friend and now I'm the school's suicidal gossip.

She pushed the pencil a little deeper and winced, pulling it up. I've had enough, she thought.

Then she unexpectedly lifted her head and filled the toilet atmosphere with a blood-curdling scream.

The teenagers in the toilets all raised their heads and jumped.

Peter jumped. He was right outside the toilet windows.

"What on earth-" he started.

Clare laughed. "It's only Tracey." She bent to her right and placed a supportive arm around Pete's hips. She kissed his cheek.

Inside, Peter winced with emotional pain. Tracey just isn't the girl to be like the way she was when I walked into the room..he thought sadly. He carefully accepted Clare's kiss and sighed.

"You guys are SOO gross." Rachel Armstrong strided past the group and stuck her tongue out in disgust. "Aren't you with Tracey?"

Peter winced again.

"Shut up nerd!" Clare snapped. Florence laughed.

Rachel backed away. "At least I don't suck on boys."

Clare snickered. Everyone was aware of Rachel's crooked sexuality. "At least I don't suck on OTHER things."

Rachel wrinkled her nose. "At least I'm still a virgin."

Clare stuttered. So we're NOT all perfect, she thought. "Go away."

Rachel laughed and skipped away, carrying her lunchbox in one hand. Tracey followed.

Clare made "ooooh" noises as she passed.

"Stop it," Peter whispered. His eyes flew open with shock as she noticed the deep scar punctured in her wrist. There was a small droplet of blood emerging from it.

Tracey turned and looked at him. "What?" she snapped. She noticed his eyes on her wrist.

"Um," she stuttered, throwing her jersey over it. "Leaned on a nail."

She scurried away in shock.

Florence shook her head. "I will teach that child the wonderful privileges that life holds."

Clare laughed. "What are you gonna do, start your own cult or something."

Florence rubbed her chin. "I might look into it. The Believers? Ha ha ha. No, my darling. It's not going to happen."

Clare just smiled in reply. Pete felt like such a player; sitting with his ex girlfriend while his other drove herself into a wild flurry of suicidal action. He had heard a group of girls gossiping about the way Clare had reported her jump-to-the-car incident. It was enough to make him regret his actions.

Somethings up, he decided mentally. Tracey's just not like that.

He stared after a skipping Tracey in concern. I hope she won't do anything stupid..he thought.

"Am I crazy? Am I crazy?" Tracey hooted disgustedly at herself. Other girls turned in her direction and raised their eyebrows.

"What are you on?" A boy called. A round of laughter.

Tracey didn't listen. "Am I crazy??" Voices fluttered around in her head. Don't listen to them. You must be strong.

"Am i MAD!" Tracey screamed. Students gasped at her.

"No, but I am." Sally Fletcher, from behind, grabbed her shoulder. Tracey's heart sunk as she spun around.

"My office. Now." she said sternly.

My god, :o. I hate Clare so much right now, the little bi*tch thinks she can get away with it, heck she could probably get away with everything.

It was good to see the "normal" Zoe come back and save Tracey though. :)

Greaty update Hun, I espically like Tracey going mad, its like a different side of her, we hadnt seen!

Update soon please! xx

Archived