Get To Know Each Other Better

Guest ~Rosey~

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well you have :) My sister is at their concert right now grrr and I am all alone thinking about my whoooole youth group at the concert :( You should def go! They were at soul survivor in 05 (I don't know about 06 I couldn't go) and they were awesome. My sisters friend kind of got over obsessed with thebandwithnoname so it kind of put me off them, like how people obsessing over J/M put me off them a bit. Have you heard mercyme or casting crowns they are similarish (ok well not really but kinda) I will shut up now!

They weren't at Soul Survivor '06...but my sister said it was amazing all the same! :) I went to their World Service tour and that was so, so, so good! I've heard of 'Casting Crowns' and they're really, really, really good! I tried to find their music on iTunes, but couldn't! :( Have you heard of Building 429? They're on iTunes and really, really good. A couple of years ago I went to an event at Alton Towers and saw another great artist, Rebecca St. James. :)

I haven't heard of either of those, might check them out :) My Grandma said I could buy a christian CD of my choice from her lol so I just chose mercyme at random and from what I can remember they're cool (my sister has theifed my CD and I only listened to it once :( that makes Katie sad lol)

I haven't heard of either of those, might check them out :) My Grandma said I could buy a christian CD of my choice from her lol so I just chose mercyme at random and from what I can remember they're cool (my sister has theifed my CD and I only listened to it once that makes Katie sad lol)

Awww! :( Poor you! I'm gonna Google mercyme...they've got me all intrigued! :D Lol, my Gran's like that, too...but she doesn't give me a choice, so consequently I have every delirious? CD ever released! :P I even got some of the Spanish songs. :P

^^^lol she sent us a catalogue with some books and things in it but my sis was like lets go on the internet and see what we can find. My Grandma has decided not to buy us things anymore she just gives us money or a choice, it was very random though she just rang us up and was like "Theres a catalogue on the way choose something" :D

^^^lol she sent us a catalogue with some books and things in it but my sis was like lets go on the internet and see what we can find. My Grandma has decided not to buy us things anymore she just gives us money or a choice, it was very random though she just rang us up and was like "Theres a catalogue on the way choose something" :D

Lol! Cool Grandma! :D I've been thinking and I so want to go to that delirious? concert...will have to pester 'rents 'bout it and see what they say! :P

I have been on here for a while but i thought i'd introduce myself properly

Name Laura but everyone calls Me Laurz or Laurzie

Age 16

Fave Tv shows Home and Away Hollyoaks and Taggart

Music Lil McClarnon Jenny Frost Clea Girls Aloud Justin Timberlake and Robbie Williams

Fave Subject at school Biology

Worst subject at school Maths

Lol! Cool Grandma! :D I've been thinking and I so want to go to that delirious? concert...will have to pester 'rents 'bout it and see what they say! :P

Tell them it is vital to your spiritual growth lol they are awesome you should def go if you can ... pester like crazy! :blink::D

Thought i'd come in here and say hey so here goes

Name: Cassie

DOB: 7/2/91

Favourite Song: How to save a life by The Fray

Favourite Band: At the moment The Fray but also Panic! At the disco

Favourite Singer: Dont really have one...Kelly Clarkson is good though

Favourite Website: You tube. Love it, u can find anything on there.

Favourite Food : Peanut Butter and my Grandma's Roast Potatos

Favourite Drinks : Orange Cordial

Favourite Tv Show: Grey's Anatomy

Favourite Movie: Romy and Michele's High School Reunion & Jerry Maguire is really funny

Archived