Get To Know Each Other Better

Guest ~Rosey~

Name: Dominique

D.O.B: 14/10/93

Favourite Song: Too many to choose from

Favourite Band: Dunno

Favourite Singer: Not sure

Favourite Website: Youtube

Favourite Food: Chicken Casserole (my dad does the best)

Favourite Drink: Pepsi

Favourite TV show: H&A, House, Desperate Housewives

Favourite Movie: Too many

Favourite Actor/Actresses: Kate Ritchie

Where were you born: In a hospital :P

Favourite Holiday: Christmas!

Favourite Color: Pink

Cats or Dogs: Dogs.

Favourite Subject at School: Drama

How many concerts have you been to? 3

Dream Job: Tennis player

Do you collect anything: No

How do you feel at the moment: Sad, watched Sally's last scene! :( Crying

Do you have any major pet peeves: no

Are you more an animal or a people person: Animals.

Do you like art? If so, are you the artist or the one looking at it? I prefer to draw cartoons

If you were stranded somewhere what would be the one thing in the world you'd want to have with you? My best friend.

Are you cautious or Daring? Daring! Barding school dares at night, all I'm saying

Do you spend more time with your friends or your computer? On computer talking to friends

Are you superstitious? Hell yeah

Last but not least. If you could be anywhere right now, where would you want to be? Australia

One thing you should also know is a play tennis everyday, and play at national level in my country.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Name: Andrew (Prefer Drew – Luc was the name of my fav character (spur of the moment thing))

D.O.B: 18/08/1991

Favourite Song: Better Get To Livin’ by Dolly Parton, All Time Favourite – On The Inside by Lynne Hamilton

Favourite Band: Not sure

Favourite Singers: Dolly Parton, Loretta Lynn, Kenny Rogers

Favourite Website: Are You Being Served... And More, BttB

Favourite Food: Does chocolate count?

Favourite Drink: Coke

Favourite TV show: H&A, Brothers & Sisters, Desperate Housewives, Are You Being Served?, Sea Patrol

Favourite Movie: Any of the crappy Carry Ons..., Steel Magnolias & Not Without My Daughter

Favourite Actor/Actresses: Dana Delany, Marg Helgenberger, Katherine Heigl, Lori Laughlin, Sally Field, John Inman, Nicholas Hoult

Where were you born: Dandenong

Favourite Holiday: Easter

Favourite Color: Blue

Cats or Dogs: Dogs.

Favourite Subject at School: Between English and Drama

How many concerts have you been to? A few

Dream Job: Historian

Do you collect anything: No

How do you feel at the moment: Depressed because Home & Away is now without Sally

Do you have any major pet peeves: People who can’t accept themselves for who they are

Are you more an animal or a people person: Animals.

Do you like art? If so, are you the artist or the one looking at it? Not really

If you were stranded somewhere what would be the one thing in the world you'd want to have with you? A TV

Are you cautious or daring? Half and half

Do you spend more time with your friends or your computer? With my computer

Are you superstitious? Yep

Last but not least. If you could be anywhere right now, where would you want to be? In Gloucester with my family

Name Lesley

Age 32

D.O.B 29/01/76

Favourite song Too many to mention

Favourite Band Boyzone :P

Favourite Singers Leona Lewis, Celine Dion

Favourite Website Bttb

Favourite Food Pasta

Favourite Drink Irn Bru

Favourite TV Shows Home and Away, Neighbours, Coronation St, Smallville, Ghost Whisperer, One Tree Hill

Favourite Movie Dirty Dancing, Ghost

Favourite Actor/Actress Kate Ritchie, Ada Nicodemou, Lynne McGranger, Jackie Woodburne, Nic Bishop, Alan Fletcher

Where were you born In a maternity hospital :P

Favourite Holiday Christmas

Favourite Colour Pink

Cats or Dogs Dogs

Favourite subject at school English

How many concerts have you been to? Too many to list

Dream Job Writer

Do you collect anything Snow Globes

How do you feel at the moment Tired

Do you have any major pet peeves People who make fun of others

Are you more of an animal or people person People

Do you like art? If so, are you the artist or the one looking at it Yes, but i'm definately the one looking at it

If you were stranded somewhere what would be the one thing in the world you'd want to have with you? TV

Are you cautious or daring? Cautious

Do you spend more time with your friends or you computer? Probably computers (i work with them)

Are you Superstitious? A little

Last but not least. If you could be anywhere right now, where would you want to be? At home

Name: Carmelle :D

D.O.B: well year of birth = 1987

Favourite Song: There's too many but right now I really like "Homecoming" by Kanye West featuring Chris Martin

Favourite Band: At the moment it's The Fray

Favourite Singers: There's quite a few....Alicia Keys, Michelle Branch, Tyler Hilton, Sheryl Crow to name but a few

Favourite Website: youtube

Favourite Food: ice-cream

Favourite Drink: coke

Favourite TV show: Desperate Housewives, One Tree Hill, Greys Anatomy & Family Guy are just some of the must-watch-shows

Favourite Movie: There's so many but I really liked Fight Club & I don't think you can ever be too old for the Disney classics! :ph34r:

Favourite Actor/Actresses: Matt Damon/Julia Roberts

Where were you born? In a land far, far away! :P

Favourite Holiday: Christmas

Favourite Color: Black

Cats or Dogs: Cats

Favourite Subject at School: I think it was English or was it Science?...I don't know! Maybe it was Maths! :blink:

How many concerts have you been to? Not enough

Dream Job: It changes on a regular basis - Yesterday I wanted to become a singer, today I feel like I should become a pilot :D Tomorrow I may wish to become an actress.

Do you collect anything? Well I have lots of shoes, bags, DVDs and books... so I guess I can call them my collections

How do you feel at the moment? Bored

Do you have any major pet peeves? People who don't actually listen to you when you are talking to them

Are you more of an animal or a people person? people

Do you like art? If so, are you the artist or the one looking at it? yes I like art and I can be both

If you were stranded somewhere what would be the one thing in the world you'd want to have with you? I would need two things... a TV that works and will be showing all my favourite shows and my music

Are you cautious or daring? It depends...

Do you spend more time with your friends or your computer? Usually friends but lately it's been the computer

Are you superstitious? Yes

Last but not least. If you could be anywhere right now, where would you want to be? On a road trip with a group of my friends

Woot! 80s baby!

Ohh, and I *love* The Fray, Michelle Branch and Sheryl Crow! :cool:

Name: Belle

D.O.B: 26 May '87

Favourite Song: There's too many but right now it's Changes - David Bowie

Favourite Band: Dixie Chicks

Favourite Singers: There's quite a few....Keith Urban, Michelle Branch, Sheryl Crow, Ingrid Michaelson, Aretha Franklin, Stevie Nicks, Missy Higgins, Jack Johnson, Sting, Sara Ramirez, Elton John......to name a few.

Favourite Website: youtube, fanfiction.net

Favourite Food: mash potatoes, nachos, stuffed spuds, rocky road...

Favourite Drink: vanilla latte, toohey's new, diet coke, vanilla coke, tea...

Favourite TV show: Grey's Anatomy

Favourite Movie: Titanic

Favourite Actor/Actresses: not including HAA actors) Rachael Beck, Kate Winslet, Robin Williams, Eric Dane, Kate Walsh....

Where were you born? Somewhere over the rainbow, in a hospital

Favourite Color: Pink (but to wear, red)

Cats or Dogs: Dogs

Favourite Subject at School: English and drama

How many concerts have you been to? Not enough! Last Saturday: Jack Johnson. In the past year: Sting & The Police, Keith Urban, Missy Higgins, Crowded House...year before that: Dixie Chicks....can't get enough!

Dream Job: It changes on a regular basis - At the moment, psychologist

Do you collect anything? Ornaments; I have an ornaments cabinet :P books, I guess.

How do you feel at the moment? Sleepy, hungry, hence the eating, happy

Do you have any major pet peeves? People who ask how are you and don't really bother to listen to the reply! Liars, hypocrites

Do you like art? If so, are you the artist or the one looking at it? yes, looking. I'm pretty creative, just not artistic. I'm good at stickfigurism? :P

If you were stranded somewhere what would be the one thing in the world you'd want to have with you? ipod with never ending battery

Are you cautious or daring? It depends...

Do you spend more time with your friends or your computer? healthy dose of both

Are you superstitious? Yes, to a degree. It depends. 13 is one of my favorite numbers, and I love black cats. But I wouldn't purposely walk under a ladder sort of thing..

Last but not least. If you could be anywhere right now, where would you want to be? At a concert! Sleeping and having very nice, vivid dreams that I can remember every detail of...but yes, at a concert .

Woot! 80s baby!

Ohh, and I *love* The Fray, Michelle Branch and Sheryl Crow! :cool:

Name: Belle

D.O.B: 26 May '87

Favourite Actor/Actresses: not including HAA actors) Rachael Beck, Kate Winslet, Robin Williams, Eric Dane, Kate Walsh....

^^80s babies (& Eric Dane) rule!!! :lol::D

• 2 weeks later...

Name: Sara

D.O.B: september 1988

Favourite Song: Right now it is "Bubbly" with Colbie Caillat

Favourite Band: No band in particular

Favourite Singers: Swedish singer Andreas Johnson, Michelle Branch, Gwen Stefani, Christina Aguilera,Nelly Furtado and many more

Favourite Website: Youtube

Favourite Food: Tacos

Favourite Drink: water

Favourite TV show: Desperate Housewives, One Tree Hill, Home and Away, Men in Trees, Prison Break and many more

Favourite Movie: LOTR- Trilogy, The three Musketeers, Brokeback Mountain, Moulin Rouge, Cold Mountain, About a Boy and many more

Favourite Actor/Actresses: Shannen Doherty, Kate Ritchie/Johnny Depp and many more

Where were you born? In North of Sweden

Religion: Christian, not a believer but since I am baptised then you becomes a christian in Sweden.

Favourite Color: Pink, Red, Beige

Cats or Dogs: Cant choose both

Favourite Subject at School:English and history

How many concerts have you been to? Not many

Dream Job: Dont really know at the moment

Do you collect anything? I have big collection of Porcelian Dolls from when I was younger and Angels to

How do you feel at the moment? Depressed

Do you have any major pet peeves? Dont know what this means

Do you like art? If so, are you the artist or the one looking at it? I like to draw and paint.

If you were stranded somewhere what would be the one thing in the world you'd want to have with you? So many things

Do you spend more time with your friends or your computer? My friends either work or goes in school so I bearly see them, then I would say computer.

Are you superstitious? It depends, I believe that everything that happens happens for a reason and I dont believe in a god but I believe that there are something bigger out there.

Last but not least. If you could be anywhere right now, where would you want to be? I would like to be with my grandparents and my rabbit and kitten then wherever they might be.

• 1 month later...

Name: Aaliyah

Date of Birth: 1986, July 2

Favourite Song: Duffy - Mercy

Favourite Band: Nirvana

Favourite Singer: Whitney Houston

Favourite Website: BTTB, MySpace, YouTube

Favouite Food: Anything Vegan

Favourite Drink: Coffee

Favourite TV Show: Home and Away

Favourite Movie: Walk the line

Name: Samantha

D.O.B: 28 May 1991

Favourite Song: "Gough" by The Whitlams, "Starman" by David Bowie

Favourite Band: The Whitlams

Favourite Singers: Too many to even try to name :P

Favourite Website: Wikipedia, YouTube

Favourite Food: Chocolate

Favourite Drink: Water

Favourite TV show: Blue Heelers, Home and Away, Sea Patrol, anything by the Chaser, My Hero, Joan of Arcadia, All Saints, Underbelly

Favourite Movie: Gone With The Wind, Dead Poet's Society, The Motorcycle Diaries, The Truman Show, Bridget Jones, Notting Hill

Favourite Actor/Actresses: Rachel Gordon, Martin Sacks, John Wood, Lisa McCune, William McInnes, Josh Quong Tart, Andrew Supanz

Where were you born? Rural NSW

Favourite Color: Purple, chocolate brown, pink, turquoise

Cats or Dogs: As long as they're not aggressive, I'm happy

Favourite Subject at School: English, History, Computers, Japanese

How many concerts have you been to? One

Dream Job: Don't really know yet

Do you collect anything? I've got a huge Baby-Sitter's Club collection from when I was younger, but I don't really collect anything at the moment

How do you feel at the moment? Exhausted

Do you have any major pet peeves? People who think they know everything when they know nothing, hypocrites, liars

Are you more of an animal or a people person? Depends on the animal and the person

Do you like art? If so, are you the artist or the one looking at it? I used to be a bit of a drawer, but these days I prefer digital art.

If you were stranded somewhere what would be the one thing in the world you'd want to have with you? A laptop with an internet connection

Do you spend more time with your friends or your computer? My computer for sure. I don't spend much time with my friends outside of school

Are you superstitious? Not really, but I have had some bad experiences with Friday the 13th

Last but not least. If you could be anywhere right now, where would you want to be? Somewhere nice and warm where my homework and assessments are far, far away

Archived