Get To Know Each Other Better

Guest ~Rosey~

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks like it Muse lol

Name: Katie

DOB: 26 April 1990.

Favourite Song: Tough one, Get rhythm (sp?) by Johnny Cash umm atm anyway it changes day-to-day lol

Favourite Band: Rooney

Favourite Singer: The one and only Johnny Cash

Favourite Website: BTTB, Yahoo, Google lol and photobucket! my lifelines!

Favourite Food: ooo chips (but proper ones from Manchester not the crud you get here, although I've never been known to turn down chips!)

Favourite Drinks: Water (I know that's weird), Dr Pepper and Apple and Mango J2O

Favourite TV Show: The OC, Home and Away, Australia's/America's/Britain's Next Top Model

Favourite Movie: Ouch hard one! Parent Trap, Legally Blonde and Pirates of the Carribean (sorry not that interesting!) ooh edit: The Cure has just reminded me - Walk the Line is awesome too!

Where were you born? Oldham

Favorite Holiday? Can't decide, Christmas, but I like the summer too because its so much nicer not to wear layers and layers of stuff!

Favorite Color(s)? Plum kind of colour and Pink (again v.blah I know!)

Cats or Dogs? Dogs

What is or was your favorite subject in school? Was Art then I came to college and my teacher is evil so Photography now :)

Occupation or In School? Go to sixth form

Dream job? I don't really know maybe something arty and fun but I like kids too

Do you collect anything? Not really no

How do you feel at the moment? Cold lol, I was happy earlier because it's Friday but it's amazing how one phone call can irritate you!

Do you have any major pet peeves? Littering (it's disgusting) People (particularly chavs) playing their crappy music from their phones or boy racers blasting it out of their cars...NOONE WANTS TO HEAR IT SO SHUT UP! People laughing at handicaps.

Are you more an animal or a people person? Animal probably but I like people too (most of the time, ok not really, I enjoy the company of a select few)

If you were stranded somewhere what would be the one thing in the world you'd want: somewhere or on an island? If on island a boat with crew who know how to work boat, if elsewhere a phone with permanent battery and signal.

Are you cautious or Daring? Depend on what mood I'm in

Do you spend more time with your friends or your computer? Computer talking to friends lol

Are you superstitious? No way

If you could be anywhere right now, where would you want to be? in hibernation

Name: The Cure

Favourite Song: The Cure-Close to Me

Favourite Band: The Cure, Interpol, The Beatles, Arcade Fire, The Smiths, Eels

Favourite Singer: Bob Dylan, Leonard Cohen, Jose Gonzalez

Favourite Food : Pumpkin soup, chocolate cake, cooked tomatoes, broccoli

Favourite Drinks : Tea, Mineral water

Favourite Tv Show: Freaks and Geeks

Favourite Movie: Walk the Line

Favourite Author: JD Salinger

Where were you born? Islington, North London

Favorite Holiday? Easter

Favorite Color(s)? Aquamarine

Cats or Dogs? Kittens

What is or was your favorite subject in school? School ruined my love for any and all subjects. English Literature was my childhood love.

How many concerts have you been to? If you've been to any what were they? Couldn't possibly count. The best was Interpol-Brixton Academy

Occupation or In School? 2nd Uni student

Dream job? Poet

Do you collect anything? No.

How do you feel at the moment? Almost serene

Do you have any major pet peeves? Hypocrisy, phonie-ness

Are you more an animal or a people person? Animals, easily. I will never get people.

Do you like art? If so, are you the artist or the one looking at it? Yes, I admire those who can do it.

If you were stranded somewhere what would be the one thing in the world you'd want to have with you? The man of my dreams....

Are you cautious or Daring? A bit of both.

Do you spend more time with your friends or your computer? Computer.

Are you superstitious? Negative

Last but not least. If you could be anywhere right now, where would you want to be? On a sun-dappled beach in Oz.

Name: Dan

DOB: 6th December 1985

Favourite Song: Too many to name

Favourite Band: Muse, Butterfly9, Beach Boys and many more

Favourite Singer: Bob Dylan, Leonard Cohen, Jose Gonzalez

Favourite Food : Chicken, Greek Yoghurt, Chocolate and my new Pork dish!

Favourite Drinks : Milk, Apple Juice, Bailey's, Strongbow Sirrus

Favourite Tv Show: H&A, Life Begins

Favourite Movie: So many! Mrs Doubtfire, Parent Trap, Look Who's Talking.....

Favourite Website: BTTB, TV Forum and various other Media related ones

Favourite Author: Dan Brown

Where were you born? Queen's Medical Centre, Nottingham

Favorite Holiday? One that involved going abroad!

Favorite Color(s)? Blue

Cats or Dogs? Dogs

What is or was your favorite subject in school? Not a fan of school, but probably Lens Media.

How many concerts have you been to? No concerts as such....I've seen We Will Rock You, Lion King and Mary Poppins in the West End though! :P

Occupation or In School? Final Year Uni Student doing a BA Hons in Media Production

Dream job? Location Camera Operator

Do you collect anything? Not really, unless you count DVD's and H&A Stuff

How do you feel at the moment? Tired

Do you have any major pet peeves? Ungratefulness

Are you more an animal or a people person? People

Do you like art? If so, are you the artist or the one looking at it? Film is my Art - and I'm both an Artist and a Viewer when it comes to that.

If you were stranded somewhere what would be the one thing in the world you'd want to have with you? My best mate....or my laptop with an internet connection!

Are you cautious or Daring? Cautious

Do you spend more time with your friends or your computer? Both at the same time

Are you superstitious? Nope

Last but not least. If you could be anywhere right now, where would you want to be? Palm Beach....one year to go....

Where were you born? Sydney, Australia (I still live here now)

Favorite Holiday? The one at Bega

Favorite Color(s)? Pink

Cats or Dogs? Dogs

What is or was your favorite subject in school? Its Geography now. Next year it will be computing. Thats supposed to be fun

Occupation or In School? Inschool. Year 8

Dream job? I dont know yet.

Do you collect anything? Used to. Stamps and Old coins

How do you feel at the moment? Hott. Its liek 35 degrees outside. And i'm just about to go to the beach

Do you have any major pet peeves? Grafetti (sp?) and Smoking

Are you more an animal or a people person? Animal :P

If you were stranded somewhere what would be the one thing in the world you'd want: Internet with a good connection.

Are you cautious or Daring? *shrugs*

Do you spend more time with your friends or your computer? Computer...talking...to my friends..on msn

Are you superstitious? No way

If you could be anywhere right now, where would you want to be? AT THE BEACH.

Wow. I started this topic a longgg time ago. Its come far.

Just though I add in what I didnt have in my original post

Name: Natasha

DOB: March 11, 1988

Favourite Song: Torn- Letoya, Lights Surrounding you- Evermore, Gallary- Mario

Favourite Band: Evermore, BSB

Favourite Singer: too many

Favourite Food : chocolate and pasta

Favourite Drinks : Lemon lime and bitters, coke cola,

Favourite Tv Show: too many, HAA, Veronica Mars, OC, Greys Anatomy, Laguna Beach, Aussie Idol, and more

Favourite Movie: oh god, Sweet Home Alabama, Just like Heaven, crap i forget <_<

Favourite Website: BTTB, HAAC, BOS, yahoo7, OC

Favourite Author: not sure, dont read much

Where were you born? Northwick Park Hospital, london, i think <_<

Favorite Holiday? Bali

Favorite Color(s)? Blue, pink

Cats or Dogs? Dogs

What is or was your favorite subject in school? probs English, most fun

How many concerts have you been to? 7 and the Lion King Musical

Occupation or In School? Uni

Dream job? lol, dream job would be Paul O'Brien's personal assistant or publist, otherwise a child psychologist

Do you collect anything? movie tickets, train/ferry tickets, concert tickets, plane tickets (domestic flights to Brisbane), Paul O'Brien newpaper/magazine articles and pictures, and on my computer, any Paul and/or Jodi pictures, OC pictures, Adam Brody and/or Rachel Bilson pics, and any pics of any celebs that i like

How do you feel at the moment? Tired and hot and bored and not bothered to go assignemtn

Do you have any major pet peeves? rudeness, i hate rude people, they disgust me

Are you more an animal or a people person? People person

Do you like art? If so, are you the artist or the one looking at it? Nope, i cant draw for crap, the only time i'll draw is during boring lectures when im doodling on my lecture notes :lol:

If you were stranded somewhere what would be the one thing in the world you'd want to have with you? A laptop with internet, i can do everything with that

Are you cautious or Daring? :unsure: probably more cautious, more daring as well, like i'll cross the road even when there are cars coming

Do you spend more time with your friends or your computer? Well since im at uni most of the time during the week, my friends, but when im at home im alwayz, and i mean alwayz, on the computer

Are you superstitious? no

Last but not least. If you could be anywhere right now, where would you want to be? the beach, either Manly or Palm Beach, the weather is so nice at the moment, i just want to jump in the the ocean and swim, or maybe at the mall buying summer clothes, or just anywhere but at home :lol:

Name: Angie

DOB: 10th april 1984

Favourite Song: ummm lots, mostly hip hop

Favourite Artists: I repeat lots lol a few are Eminem, 50 Cent, Snoop Dogg, Nelly, Lil Kim, Missy Elliot

Favourite Food : anything that is bad for me lmao

Favourite Drinks : coke

Favourite Tv Show: h&a, Grey's Anatomy, Crossing Jordan, Bones, House, Prison Break

Favourite Movie: umm anything funny and anything with fast cool cars or bikes lol

Favourite Website: here and a few parenting forums

Favourite Author: dont read much

Where were you born? same place I am now :(

Favorite Holiday? dont go on holidays, ever

Favorite Color(s)? pink, black, red, purple

Cats or Dogs? cats

What is or was your favorite subject in school? everything lol especially sport, english, geography

How many concerts have you been to? quite a few, too many to name

Occupation or In School? uhm neither

Dream job? hmmm behind a bar, crazy I know but what fun

Do you collect anything? uhm no not really

How do you feel at the moment? tired, bored

Do you have any major pet peeves? liars and 2 faced people

Are you more an animal or a people person? people

If you were stranded somewhere what would be the one thing in the world you'd want to have with you? computer with internet connection lol

Are you cautious or Daring? bit of both

Do you spend more time with your friends or your computer? computer, I have no life

Are you superstitious? nah

Last but not least. If you could be anywhere right now, where would you want to be? at the pub getting blind drunk lol

Name: Jess

DOB: 10th January, 1990

Favourite Song: Several - 'Yellow' (Coldplay), '(Everything I Do)I Do It For You' (Bryan Adams), 'Goodbye My Lover' (James Blunt), 'Why' (Nichole Nordeman)

Favourite Band: delirious? Coldplay, thebandwithnoname

Favourite Singer: It changes, but at the moment, Nichole Nordeman

Favourite Website: BttB, PostSecret, LiveJournal, Home and Away Chat, Home and Away World

Favourite Food: Sushi

Favourite Drinks: Water

Favourite TV Show: 'Home and Away', 'Hollyoaks'

Favourite Movie: 'In Her Shoes', 'Notting Hill', 'Wimbledon', 'Love Actually' and 'Bridget Jones: 1&2'

Where were you born: Stoke-on-Trent

Favourite Holiday: Summer (I get to see my bestest friends in the entire world) and Christmas. Yes, I am a living contradiction. :P

Favourite Colour(s): Baby blue

Cats or Dogs: Neither

What is, or was, your favorite subject in school: Italian and Religious Studies

Occupation or in school: Currently at Sixth Form

Dream job: Working and living in Italy

Do you collect anything: Nope. Just junk

How do you feel at the moment: Cold and depressed

Do you have any major pet peeves: Slags, people who discriminate against disabled people. Oh, and SPAG.

Are you more an animal or a people person: Neither really. But I guess animals can't talk back to you

What would be the one thing in the world you'd want: MSN Messenger, so that I could contact the outside world for help

Are you cautious or daring: Depends on what mood I'm in

Do you spend more time with your friends or your computer? Computer talking to friends, lol

Are you superstitious: No way

And finally...if you could be anywhere right now, where would you want to be: In Balham, s. London. Or Nefyn, n. Wales

Name: Amanda

DOB: 20/10/1988

Favourite Song: Changes all of the time, but at the moment “Out of the Blue” and “Mistaken Identity” by Delta Goodrem, “Goodbye my Lover” by James Blunt and “All Time Love” as sung by Will Young.

Favourite Band: I’m not really a band person – I used to be a major fan of the Spice Girls when I was in primary school (note – I’m somewhat past that now, so please don’t let it lower your opinion of me!)

Favourite Singer: Delta Goodrem – when I went through a really stressful time a few years back, her music was the only thing that could cheer me up.

Favourite Website: Bttb (of course), Google (through necessity!), www.martindinglewall.com (check it out – it seriously is the first Flynn, despite the fact that he looks almost nothing like he did then)

Favourite Food : ooh, tough one – I currently have a major love of grilled mushrooms, and I love adding onions to most of my meals – if it’s vegan and incorporates both of those, it’s likely to be a winner with me (although I can’t eat any type of bean…yuk, yuk, yuk) Oh – and chocolate cake from POGO café, a vegan café in Hackney – heavenly!

Favourite Drinks : chocolate flavour alpro soya milk!! (Slightly addicted!) Now that the weather is getting colder though hot chocolate made with soya milk is taking over. If I’m attempting to control my chocolate flavoured soya addiction, then it’ll be a tropical fruit juice.

Favourite Tv Show: Home and Away, Friends

Favourite Movie: Saved, all of the Harry Potter movies, Bridget Jones

Favourite Actors/Actresses: Martin Dingle-Wall

Favourite author: tricky – probably Peter Singer for non-fiction, J.K. Rowling for chill-out fiction, and it’s between Brontë and Austen for serious fiction

Where were you born? Chase Farm Hospital in Enfield, north London

Favorite Holiday? Hallowe’en!

Favorite Color(s)? Purple (although I’m picky – it either has to be a deep luscious purple or a lilac for me to truly appreciate it). Turquoise would probably come second.

Cats or Dogs? I get on better with cats but I have a pet dog and I love her more than anyone in the world – can I just answer both to that question?

What is or was your favorite subject in school? It used to be just history, but now it’s history and religious studies.

How many concerts have you been to? Hehe – getting out of the house to do something interesting … when was the last time I did that? The only time I have been to a concert was for the Spice Girls when I was ten (please let the age suffice to excuse me)

Occupation or In School? Last year of sixth form (year 13)

Dream job? I aim to go into teaching both history and RE at secondary level. My dream job would involve as little work as possible but plenty of money to live off of – any suggestions?

Do you collect anything? If so what? I used to collect postcards, but stopped a few years ago. I have a growing collection of gemstones in my room, but that hasn’t grown in a while either. I have an ever-growing pile of junk, but that wasn’t all that intentional … I do have a large and growing collection of pictures of Martin Dingle-Wall (the original Flynn)

How do you feel at the moment? Slightly concerned about how long I can put my homework off for, slightly starting to crave some more alpro chocolate soya.

Do you have any major pet peeves? Hypocrites, anyone who chooses to discriminate against any living being, people who support the abuse of animals to any degree

Are you more an animal or a people person? Animals – I do find myself ashamed of humans at times when I see what we do and have done to our fellow beings – human and otherwise – and my dog on the contrary offers unconditional love.

Do you like art? If so, are you the artist or the one looking at it? Art is my greatest weakness – along with physical activity (although I blame primary school teachers making derogatory comments about me in PE for that). I do admire people who can create a piece of art – but if I’m supposed to interpret any part of it for a deeper meaning (especially true with “modern” art), then I’m sorry but it’s well and truly lost on me.

If you were stranded somewhere what would be the one thing in the world you'd want to have with you? I’d say my dog if I thought she’d be OK with that, but she’d hate to be away from home, so probably my laptop with an internet connection.

Are you cautious or Daring? There is part of me that wishes I could be more daring, but it takes very little for my confidence to be shaken, and when that happens it takes ages to build up again, so I am a very cautious person.

Do you spend more time with your friends or your computer? Computer – school work has just taken over my life!!!!

Are you superstitious? Depends what you mean by superstitious – I do believe that there are certain things that you can do to improve your luck, and I do believe in karma, but as for stuff like breaking mirrors I think piffle – the only bad luck that’ll give you is the fun time you’ll have sweeping up all of the miniscule little pieces before someone decides to walk in. Most of that sort of superstition seems to me to be nothing more than common sense. (I love black cats and Friday the thirteenth, as I think that everything has the same amount of luck to offer people, and if no-one’s using up the luck offered by them, there must be more left for me!!)

Last but not least. If you could be anywhere right now, where would you want to be? In my bed asleep instead of sitting on top of it avoiding my homework and looking around at the mess in my room. Also, I have a trip planned for later this month to Aberdeen, St Andrews and Edinburgh, I wouldn’t mind that arriving early!

Name: Ciorstaidh

DOB:22/11/1989

Favourite Song: Moondance-Nightwish

Favourite Band: Nightwish, Evanescence

Favourite Singer: Hayley Westenra, Dido

Favorite web site: This one,

Favourite Food: Pasta and indian(especially Chicken Korma)

Favourite Drinks: Butterbear(from harry potter), J20 Orange and passion fruit(i'm struggling to find any at the mo)

Favourite Tv Show: Supernatural(but that's not on at the mo) so Medium

Favourite Actor/actress: Actor-Robbie williams(comedian) Actress-Keira Knightly

Favourite Movie: One i have to list, Pirates of the Carribbean(Flutterby reminded me)

Favourite Author: Antony Horrowich(sp?)

Favourite musical: Witches of Eastwick and Blood Brothers(added one myself)

Where were you born? wales, uk

Favorite Holiday? Non, my family always argue especially on holiday

Favorite Color(s)? purple

Cats or Dogs?cats

What is or was your favorite subject in school? I love drama.

How many concerts have you been to? If you've been to any what were they? I've been to a few for my mum's fav singer(voice of Dc Hook) apart from that non of my own singers(Nightwish are a finnish band so i'll only be seeing them in a blue moon)

Occupation or In School? in school(yr12)

Dream job? something in acting or musical

Do you collect anything? Nightwish stuff, but that only counts for half a dozen badges and 2 tees

How do you feel at the moment? desperate for the loo

Do you have any major pet peeves? Discrimination, especially against teens, WE ARE NOT ALL TERROWAYS!!! 2 faced gits, pushy spoilt snobby gits(come to my school and you'll know what I mean).

Are you more an animal or a people person? Animal,I don't get along with people.

Do you like art? If so, are you the artist or the one looking at it? . I'm the artist and the one lookin at it.I'm loving fantasy art at the moment, and fantasy ornaments :wub:

If you were stranded somewhere what would be the one thing in the world you'd want to have with you? my music, with a battery that doesn't die

Are you cautious or Daring? A bit of both, more cautious though

Do you spend more time with your friends or your computer? Computer

Are you superstitious? no

Last but not least. If you could be anywhere right now, where would you want to be? On the toilet(after that)Somewhere abroad, Aussie or America. I also want to tour all of the famous waterfalls when i'm older, and when I die, I want my ashes to be thrown over my favourite waterfall, or a bit on all of them.

Archived