• Replies 975
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:o

Has it really been a year?? I just read that chapter without having a clue as to what happened in the previous chapter, and since its still early and my brain isnt fully functioning, im not bothered going back to read the previous chapter.

But anyway, yay you updated, finally. And it was great. Love Marthas indenial, something i would do. Jack, Jack, Jacky...well lets just hope he kills Henry instead of the other way around.

So yeah, great chapter

More please soon, and not next year :)

Has it really been a year?? I just read that chapter without having a clue as to what happened in the previous chapter, and since its still early and my brain isnt fully functioning, im not bothered going back to read the previous chapter.

But anyway, yay you updated, finally. And it was great. Love Marthas indenial, something i would do. Jack, Jack, Jacky...well lets just hope he kills Henry instead of the other way around.

So yeah, great chapter

More please soon, and not next year :)

Lol!

I put a summary of the fic so far a couple of posts above the chapter if you're interested. It contains the necessary knowledge without having to waste your life on re-reading other chapters :)

I read this wonderful fic in the matter of 2 days. Whenever i was on the computer supposed to be doing a project i was reading this and when ever somebody spoke i told them to be quiet! I love this fic so much it was more important than my speech and project that were due today.

So really we need a happy ending!

Jacky and Martha can get married :wub: and have the eight kids?? :huh: I think it was eight? :huh: It was early in the story.

Anyway Update soon

Edited by Yankee White

• 2 months later...

and have the eight kids?? I think it was eight?

No Yankee it was 5! :P

Oh gosh, you really need to update this fic! I really want to find out what happens.

J&M need a happy ending, after everything they've been threw :(

Poor Jack, Poor Martha, Poor every frekkin one! Except that bastard Henry. God I hate. hate. HATE. him. :angry:

I'm seriously like dying to find out what happens ... god dammit. You should so update :P C'mon you know you want too ... *says in song-song-voice.*

Why couldn't Martha just be straight out with Jack, why the hell would she tell him she dosen't love him, even if she was drunk .. thats just stupid .. You stupid. stupid. stupid girl Martha! Argh.

More please :D

Edited by stephyrose4

Holy Moly. I think im dead.

Im having trouble believing that i just read a new chapter to this. You've actually decided to finish. Im stunned.

And i cant believe its actually been a year. Its gone rather quickly if you ask me. LOL.

Im really glad you decided to finish this fic.

I should take a leaf from your book LOL.

• 1 month later...