Returning Emotions (by Nicom) - comments

~Angel~

• Replies 975
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW!!!

I just read this entire story in ONE day!!! I am not usually a Jack and Martha fan but this, this I LOVE!!!!

I can't wait to see your next update and where this trouble with Henry will lead to!!! Like everyone I would LOVE to see Martha and Jack get together they are just perfect and they have overcome so many obstacles they deserve happiness!!! You had me in tears in points throughout this story it will feel weird when I tune into Home and Away tonight an Eamon and Richard arent there!!!

Keep up the great Work and I can't wait for an update!!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Urgh, it has gone midnight. Damn it. Okay, this will have to be short, as I have to go to bed soon for work tomorrow. I already seem to act like a flippin' dizzy blonde there, I don't want to know what would happen if I was really tired.

ANYWAY... Nicole, get on with it.

Okay, so... as you see, there have been no updates in quite a while. I always do this... I post, apologising for not updating and then update the next day anyway - but that is not the case this time. This fic won't be updated in some time. I can't imagine I'll pick it up next week and add a chapter, or the week after. I doubt it will be anytime soon. I thought I ought to explain why, and just basically pretend that you care. :)

My life story -

Basically, I have just started sixth form and a job, and it's pretty full-on. I'm working all day every day with either sixth form or work, then every night with homework, or an extra-curricular activity that I need to keep up FOR my education. And very rarely, if I'm a good little girl and I've managed to whinge enough to my teachers and persuaded them not to give me homework - I'll have a day out with friends! :o

For you clever one's who've managed to keep up (and you sad-asses who have nothing better to do than read my ramble) this means that I have absolutely zilch time to do this fic. And to be truly honest with you, if I had time, I doubt I'd do it. I have many other things that I don't have time to do... so this isn't on my list of priorities. Unless I get snowed in. In which case - you're in luck. :wink:

Also, if I did have time and had no life and was snowed in, I probably wouldn't do the chapter as I am completely stuck and the love for JM has gone. :( Because they're so damn annoying, and I'm sure you'll all agree.

ANYWAY, so much for short... (Which coincidently I am. *smug face*)

I'm sorry I'm not updating, but I'm sure you don't all care that much. I just couldn't resist a chance to moan.

Joke.

Thanks for all being so patient, and I do hope I finish this fic. It will most probably be my last, so... I have to finish it. I will finish it. Or, if worst comes to worst, I'll get someone else to finish it. :P Oh my God! I could get Amber to finish it! You'd all love that, wouldn't you?

*calls out* Oh, Amber.....

Lol. I'm going now, before I get someone else to do my homework for me and another person to dress up in my snazzy orange Comet shirt and stand behind the Help Desk counter for me tomorrow.

(The latter is not a joke. If you're interested PM me.)

Bye for now...

• 6 months later...