Steve Irwin Tribute Thread

Guest Krazy Karl

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As a little tribute (though I'm sure most already know), msn users please place a turtle (tu) in your username. A seemingly small thing but our little tribute.....

I didn't know this until today and I don't think it's been mentioned here, but someone told me at work tonight that the reason people are putting the turtle is because Steve discovered a new species of turtle which were then named after him: the Elseya Irwini.

As a little tribute (though I'm sure most already know), msn users please place a turtle (tu) in your username. A seemingly small thing but our little tribute.....

I didn't know this until today and I don't think it's been mentioned here, but someone told me at work tonight that the reason people are putting the turtle is because Steve discovered a new species of turtle which were then named after him: the Elseya Irwini.

Wow I completely didn't know that.

I was so sad to hear the news about Steve and my heart goes out to his family and friends at this difficult time.

Archived