Steve Irwin Tribute Thread

Guest Krazy Karl

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just checked that link out cause I read it from somewhere else that they were showing it live online but I can't see where to click, maybe it won't be up until the memorial starts.

It's a shame is isn't being shown live in the UK, I can't see it on the listings, he was really popular here I really don't see why they couldn't have shown it, as it's being shown in the US, Asia and Aus.

I was at work when it was on but I watched the repeat on channel Nine at 7:30. Bindi speech was so beautiful. I was nearly crying.

I just watched Bindy's speech on youtube and I cried, it was so emotional. I am soo angry, because on the same youtube site, within the same area as the memorial service, is the video of when Steve went out on that fatal driving trip. I could not bear to watch it, I could never watch it, but it warns viewer discretion, so I think it is the video of Steve dying. That is so sick, I cannot believe someone could put the tape on the internet. I couldn't watch it.

Archived