Steve Irwin Tribute Thread

Guest Krazy Karl

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We've lost a true blue Aussie soul. Gone, but certainly not forgotten. My heart goes out to those closest to him, his family and best mates. Crickey, he'll be missed...

As a little tribute (though I'm sure most already know), msn users please place a turtle (tu) in your username. A seemingly small thing but our little tribute.....

We've lost a true blue Aussie soul. Gone, but certainly not forgotten. My heart goes out to those closest to him, his family and best mates. Crickey, he'll be missed...

As a little tribute (though I'm sure most already know), msn users please place a turtle (tu) in your username. A seemingly small thing but our little tribute.....

Do you just type in 'tu' for it to appear? (Sorry I'm new to all this.)

Although I live in the UK. I am and always will be a fan of Steve. He taught me and my friends so much about Crocodiles and conservation. I think he opened alot of peoples eyes to wildlife and nature's ways, although there will be other conservationists and presenters none of them will even come remotely close to Steve.

I will always remember him as passionate and enthusiastic in everything he did.

My thoughts and wishes go to everyone, particularly his family and Wes Mannion.

And as you say, he may be gone but he will never be forgotten.

We'll miss you Steve.

^

You're welcome.

Pass the message on to as many as possible. :)

With what you said before, I'm sure most of us will remember him being passionate and enthusiastic (and he wanted that, as he said in an interview). Some may think it was just an act but nope...what you saw what was you got...never met the guy but I believe it.....

I also live in the UK and my husband and I loved Steve Irwin. It was just so amazing the way he would leap out of the way from a croc's snap or dodge a snake's venom, smile and say 'crikey'! I agree wholeheartedly he newscasters have said here and in the US in tribute to him. They have said that he managed to mix conservationism (sp?) and entertainment, to teach everyone about nature and wildlife. He shall be greatly missed. His father has stated on the Tv that steve would not want a state funeral, which has been planned as he was just an 'ordinary bloke'. I don't know whatto make of this.

I was really saddened to hear about Steve Irwin's death.

I participate in a number of dangerous sports, skydiving, basejumping, motorcross and I have my motorbike license simply because I get a huge buzz from them.

Steve Irwin took the risks he did for a far more substantial reason, namely to raise awareness, money and so on.

That makes him a deserved hero in my eyes and I'm truly gutted that he is gone.

The world lost a living legend today and my heart goes out to his family at this time.

Rest in peace Steve. xxx

My Steve Irwin Tribute is on my signture and it never going off. Steve Irwin Mate where ever you are I hope you can see this, You are a living legend with a soul with your Crikey Zoo but rest in peace but will never be forgotten.

Archived