The Happy Thread!

-Annie-

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We are happy happy people, if any of you can remember at the start of the summer holidays. I said on here i was looking forward to the 6 weeks off, and spend loads of time with my young kids, doing fun stuff. But omg, we are so pleased they are back in school because they were monsters, for the whole time.

I'm happy because I got a new watch(with butterflys on it) it only fits me because it's a kids watch :lol:. I've just come back from a drum lession. Yup, I'm a female drummer(and I play the acordion).

Wicked, I am a female drummer too and that is a good reason to be happy (and I'm a little drunk lol).

I'm happy because I got a new watch(with butterflys on it) it only fits me because it's a kids watch :lol:. I've just come back from a drum lession. Yup, I'm a female drummer(and I play the acordion).

Wicked, I am a female drummer too and that is a good reason to be happy (and I'm a little drunk lol).

Lucky you, i wish i was a bit drunk, lol.

Archived