• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

6.00AM Mattie room

The likes of Beth,Kit,Robbie,Henry and Soctt as well as Tony and Lucas

Mattie: Mum this is the last day I will be on this planet

Beth: I dont want you to go

Robbie starts talking to Mattie about the great 17 years they had to together

Robbie: Do you remeber when you were born you were the cutest thing I have seen I will never forget the day that you gave me my speical glasses I know what ever happen today I will be there right by your side and that is the way it will be for the day untill I die

Henry: You were a great sis for me and what ever we do you always made it fun I still remeber the day when we first went to school and evrything you do I want to say this when you are there you always make me fell strong

Soctt: Well since being the youngest in the family always brings a great happiness I will never forget the day when you want to sleep with me and having the great times as always I am here for you

Kit: I never knew that life would be short for us we had great times together when you came with me on the merry goround and you enjoyed it and we always have a sister day out even when times were bad but they are always good

Beth: Sweetie you are the most beuiful thing I had now I never thorugh something like this was sooo short but you will always be my daughter

Tony: You are amazing girl Mattie you always bring everything about life and what you want in life you were like a daughter to me

Lucas: Mattie when I first meet you I never knew that the girl that made for me was you but today I just want to say that we always had great times together

Mattie: I really enjoyed your final words and Tony you were a dad to me sorry I didn't get the chance of asking you to be my dad

Now 12:00AM Mattie is asleep in Lucas arms

Mattie: I want you to remeber that what ever happens in life I will be there even thoughyou can't see me I will be there and you will always hold me to the last second of my life

Lucas: I am still holding you even if you are dead I am holding you for ever

20 mins later

Lucas look at the clock it 12:20 am Mattie died

Rip Matilda Hunter (1990-2007) died on 18 August 2007 died at 12:20 am in the arms of Lucas in his bedroom

Mattie Funeral everyone says goodbye to their friend

I take everything I said about Jack back....if you take what you said about Rachel back

Deal?

ok deal. I take everything i said about Rachel back :D

*wipes away tear from face* That was so sad. I cant believe Mattie is dead :'( *cries* Poor Lucas, she had to die in his arms :(

Please update soon

Yeh I was planning her to die somewhere in a place she always love but Lucas was the main thing in her life

That was so sweet. Awwww...do we get to see some Jack and Martha in the next chapter. I have no idea what they've been up to in this fic :P

Um yep but not much though but I have though making an exit storyline which they leave summer bay

Archived