The Shocking Return

Guest Willz

A few years ago this guy broke this person heart because this person still loves someone else when with this person but this return will end in tradey. Also maybe a return of Zoe or someone else that may return to make this year more tragic. With 7 main cast members Dying so let prepare what is coming next. Ok i want some help and ideas for this Fan Fic as i want this to be the best of all

These are the charcters that are in my Fan Fic which is set in 2007

Alf

Colleen

Morag

Ric

Martha

Cassie

Sally

Jack

Lucas

Tony

Beth

Mattie

Dan

Leah

Drew

Amanda

Belle

Irene

Kit

Robbie

Tasha

Kim

Racheal

Brad

Ok that the list but there will be a return but i cant tell you as i said it in the start it will remain a serct but yes i may kill some of our faves but let not talk about that let get started.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alf

Alf lives with Sally and Morag and including Cassie and Ric he now works at the Mayor office since at the end of last year giving Beth the whole Bar he decide to come and help a few times his past will catch up to him as someone will return.

Colleen

Still working at the diner since norman colleen is happly leaving with Tom a guy colleen met last year colleen will have a small role in the Fic

Morag

Morag is still working between the City and Summer Bay and sister to Alf she lives in the carpark house.

Ric

Ric hasn't had much luck last year since losing both Belle and Cassie but will he find love with Belle or Mattie.

Martha

Martha had a very rough year in 2006 since marring her Husband Jack and now having a baby soon Martha is soon going to have another nightmare year twice in a row.

Cassie

Since breaking up with Ric and Macca she still hasn't find someone yet and soon Cassie may end up quitting school as she is stress and may be the first of the seven cast that dies so let hope Cassie will be alright.

Sally

What a year it was since losing her Husband from cancer Sally has been up and down when Sally first met they like eachother but will Sally tell Brad her ture feelings for him.

Jack

Same as Martha

Lucas

Same as Mattie

Tony

Tony is now married to Beth and they been thourgh so much last year with Mattie nearly died and almost lost Robbie and Kit but when Tony found out that Beth gave up a child at the age of 14 Tony didn't want Beth to think about this but will Tony marragie to Beth make it thorugh or will an unxpected arrival cause mayhem.

Beth

Beth is married to Tony she lost so much people in her family last year but since Beth told Tony about the baby she gave up at the age of 14 she is terrfiyed that he will turn up but what did really happens Beth horrfying serect will be revealed to Tony can Beth marragie make it thorugh or will the unxpected arrival cause mayhem.

Mattie

Same as Lucas

Dan

Since the death of Peter and finding out that he had a son he is married to Leah and now they have three Kids including Ryan.

Leah

Same as Dan

Drew

He was the mystery son of Peter he had a few relationship since breaking Belle heart he trying to move on in life.

Amanda

Since we found that she was the mother of Belle tried to get to know her but will death bring them closer.

Belle

Same as Amanda.

Irene

Since we found that it was Barry that Josh West Irene was heartbroken but she had made a good move she now owns the diner and she is also the boss but a return could land Irene in hell with a face from the past.

Kit

Kit been in n out of summer bay but she just had a baby with Kim but she will tell Kim in the middle of this Fic.

Robbie

Robbie had a hard year last year but will this year be the last time on earth this time round stay tune.

Tasha

Same as Robbie.

Kim

Same as Kit.

Racheal

Racheal is still in love with Kim but will she find out that Kim is the father of Kit's child.

Brad

Came in July 2006 but will he find love with Sally.

Thanks Lilone2006 you are the first person to make a comment on this Fan Fic make sure you read this as i will do a half day of writing this up and look out for clues and also try and not guess who you think will be the seven Charcters that will die because you may be right but read and enjoyed :)

This will be a short one but I will wrtie a longer one soon ok

The City

Rhys: Why don't you want me

Shelly: Becasuse you still love Beth and you broke my heart so much get out

Rhys: Listen

Shelly: Don't you tell me to listen you cheater the kids will know about you and Beth

Dani walks in

Dani: What all the aruguing

Shelly: Your father is still in love with Beth

Dani: What you are i cant believe that she a selfish cow you know

Rhys: Hey don't say that and besides your mother wants to kick me out the house

Dani: So you still love another women you are such a little git with no brain

Shelly: Go now Rhys go back to the women you love and never come back

Rhys walk out to the door and gose for a walk he sees Zoe

Rhys: Hello Zoe

Zoe: Oh hey so what are you up to?

Rhys: Nothing Shelly kick me out of the house as she knows i still love another women

Zoe: Now who that?

Rhys: Beth Hunter

Zoe: Beth Hunter she that one who has five kids right

Rhys: Yeh how did you and her meet

Zoe: Oh um we meet at a bar one night

Rhys: So you want to come to summer bay with me

Zoe: Um no i dont think that would be good as they will hate me

Rhys: Why?

Zoe: Because I was a little fag

Rhys: Well ok but text me when you come

Zoe: Ok

As Rhys and Zoe walk in different ways Zoe begins to smile wickly 'Summer Bay you will die'

The City-around the park

Kane: So Kirsty what was that guy name agian

Kirsty: Oh the guy at my work his name is James

Kane: Is is mother called Diana Fraser because Irene told me ages ago

Kirsty: Yes and Diana is a cow

Kane: Um let go and buy an ice cream

Both Kane and Kirsty walk off

Ok that the first part which is set the City but the second part maybe in a different place

Archived