The Shocking Return

Guest Willz

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow! I like the whole body not recovered bit because they were burnt to ashes!

Yay! Diana is dead! Wooooooooohoooooooooo!

Great fic btw! :D

Yeh I am a fan of people getting burnt to ashes and I can also put a little bit of horror just like DB but yeh this story will continue but it will be called Martha and Jack return

Hahah! As long as you don't kill them off with a cake, it's all good! :P

Nice! Not really a fan of Martha and Jack but it'll be cool to find out what happens to them and all after this whole thing. This is probably going to be a very stupid question but is Jack and Martha returns a sequel to it?

Holy just before I start the new Fic the remaing death were

Alf (1945-2007)

Amanda (1978-2007)

Kim (1983-2007)

Dan (1970-2007)

Cassie (1990-2007)

Leah (1977-2007)

Mattie (1990-2007)

These are my 7 cast that dies sorry about who died but in my Martha and Jack Fic this is even a horrible one it maybe the end of Irene and Racheal sorry Traceve I feel sick about this now Leah and Dan died I just feel bad as them but I will cheer up

Hahah! As long as you don't kill them off with a cake, it's all good! :P

Nice! Not really a fan of Martha and Jack but it'll be cool to find out what happens to them and all after this whole thing. This is probably going to be a very stupid question but is Jack and Martha returns a sequel to it?

Um yes it will and it set 10 years after the tragic explosion that kill 6 people trust me there are more deaths coming around the corner when it comes to me the first thing I do is make sure some will die

Dude, are you like a murderer or something coz you like to kill people :P

But im so looking forward to the sequel (obviously) :D

Oh btw, is there a last chapter to this fic, or was that the last one??

No I am not I am just a fan of Twists and thing like that I just use some of DB Ideas then try use some of it in mine and I don't Beleave in Killing people that just horrible and I just happen to get Ideas from my friend he gives me really crazy Ideas I just don't know why

Dude, are you like a murderer or something coz you like to kill people :P

But im so looking forward to the sequel (obviously) :D

Oh btw, is there a last chapter to this fic, or was that the last one??

Yep It up now on a New topic thread read it and comment on it sorry for the spelling mistakes

lol its all good :P I was only joking you know that?

Yep ive already read the beginning :D Its great. Love the Greek Island idea, very romantic :P Cant wait for an update :)

Yeh I know and yes The update will be a little longer as I havn't even decide or write the first part I am just going to wait if you don't mind

Archived