Why Me? Why Us?

Guest beckyboo

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chapter Three.

It had been a few hours since Jack had comforted Martha now he was ready to ask Martha how she really felt when she received that phone call at 3am that morning. Jack Spoke softly “Martha” he asked Martha replied quite teary “yes” how do you really feel now that Steven is getting out.

Steven was Martha’s ex boyfriend from the city who had made he life a living hell when they were together he beat on her everyday and told her if she ever left she would be dead but this is when she found the courage to go and stay with her grandfather and with that she met the love of her life who she was marrying tomorrow. But when she thought her life could get any better a year ago he had turned up in the bay bent on revenge for Martha waling out on him.

He would watch Jack and Martha’s every move but was careful he would not be seen but this one day Jack and Martha had a huge row and she left in such a state that she just collapsed on the beach in floods of tears when she had seen him. Before she got the chance to get away from him he was already pulling her into the bush this is where he then beat and raped her and now he was getting tomorrow on her wedding day of all days he had only served a year of his 3 year sentence because off good behaviour.

How turns up and try’s to ruin their wedding day and why does Jack get arrested?????

Ill post some more seen as the last part was soo short!!!! this one is too sorry!!!!!!!!

Chapter 4

Jack had left for work when Martha went over to her bag and pulled out a home pregnancy testing kit.

Jack got to the station but was told to go home by peter so he could get a head start on his buck’s night. Martha just sat at the table staring at this kit oblivious to her jack was on his way home. She sat there for what seemed like hours looking this box when Jack walked in. she tried to hide but Jack had already seen it. He looked at Martha and went to speak but Martha got in there first “I am so sorry I forgot to take the pill this one day and” she was cut off by a what felt like a rainfall of water down her cheeks she then replied “please don’t leave me” he went over and gave her a reassuring hug and told her to take the test. She came out of the bathroom and waited the two minutes when the two minutes where up she asked Jack to look he turned round look at it then turned back around and then said “congratulations mummy!” Martha looked at him horrified.

Jack knew he needed to get to the bottom of the way she was looking at him “Martha what’s the matter” he asked her “ I’m not ready for another baby just yet” Jack looked at Martha………

Archived