Why Me? Why Us?

Guest beckyboo

While im in the writting mood!!!!!!!! this is for every Martha and Jack fan out there and for everyone that has repiled to this fic!!!!!!!!!! thank you all so much xxxxxxxxxx

Chapter nine

Two months after Martha was kidnapped and charged with murder she found out she was having another baby only this time she was happy about it. Jack had seen Steven two days after Martha had been released and then Jack had been arrested because of police brutality but Peter had replied there was no police brutality on Constable Holden’s part even though Peter had witnessed him beating him up Peters attitude was he deserved it.

Eight months later

"You ready babe" Jack asked Martha "as ready as ill ever be" she replied because today was the start of her trial. Martha was first on the stand and she was going be asked questions by the police lawyer first this is what there were;

Lawyer: Mrs Holden why did you shoot Mr Simons

Martha: you ever been kidnapped sir

Lawyer: of course not

Martha: well there you go then, I shot Mr Simons before he got the chance to shoot me.

Lawyer: yes but surly he wasn't going to kill you Mrs Holden

Martha: once Steven had told him what to do was kill me I knew I had to get there 1st or I would be the one dead

Lawyer: no further questions your Lord

Judge: Mrs Holden you my step down. Wit all the evidence you have seen today I want you all to make a decision which you all agree on based on these answers did Mrs. Holden shoot Mr John Simons in cold blood or was it simply an act of self defence I will see you back here @ 10am tomorrow morning.

It was almost 7pm before Martha and Jack got home and it was around this time every night that Martha would be so uncomftable with being 6 months pregnant an all. She was laying on the couch in Jacks arms when she looked up at him and said "Jack if I'm found Guilty I want you to divorce me and take are baby when he/she is born and never ever contact me again"Martha said all this with tears in her eyes "But why" Jack asked "because can you imagine it young constables wife sent down for murder I don't want my child to have to come and visit its mother in prison every week" he looked at here and said "No way" she looked at him and said "if you ever come and visit me I will refuse to see you"

Jack just held her in his arms all night after that and before he knew it he was driving to the city court with his wife who he may never see after today.

Judge: Ladies and gentlemen of the jury have you reached your verdict which of you all agree on?

Head jury person: We have your Lord, we the members of the jury find the defendant Mrs. Martha Holden.........................

Preview

Will Martha be heading home with Jack or to prison pregnant and alone??????

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That was a great chap becky.

Now next chapter please??? :P You can't just leave it like that!!!!!!!!! Your mean teasing me on MSN then doing this.

That was an 'Awww' moment when Martha said divorce me and take the child.

Now if that jury is good and very just lol they will send Tasha to jail (lol you know what I'm talking about) but on a serious note i hope Martha doesnt get found guity :(

Looking forward to the next chapter very soon :P

Chapter 10

Judge: Ladies and gentlemen of the jury have you reached your verdict which of you all agrees on?

Head jury person: We have your Lord, we the members of the jury find the defendant Mrs. Martha Holden…………..

Martha stood there shaking and she then realised that this could determine whether her, husband and the unborn child could be a family or not?

Head jury person: We have your Lord, we the members of the jury find the defendant Mrs. Martha Holden………….. Not Guilty!!!

Jack looked over a relieved Martha and said so does this mean im not going to get served with divorce papers! Martha looked at him smiled and said “I’ll see how I like married live first ill get back to ya in a few years on that matter” with that Jack walked over to her and held her in is arms before saying “lets go home Mrs Holden” Jack had been dying to say that ever since they were married but it never seemed the right time.

Two and half months later!

“Come on Martha you nearly there” yelled Rachel “just one more big push babe” yelled Jack Martha looked at Jack and said “if it looks so simple to you why don’t we swap places” “alright you two we don’t need you too arguing” replied Rachel. Martha gave one more big push and Rachel said “congratulations mummy and daddy you have a son” ok you aint got much time to rest the other baby will be along any minute now

“WHAT” Martha yelled “Martha I told you were having twins” replied Rachel. Jack looked up and said “what no you didt” Rachel realised that she had been called out and never got round to mentioning It again!

“Oh my god I called away didt I” well can you please get back to me im having another child here” Well with that Martha gave one final push and Rachel said “ you will have your work cut out for you” Jack said “what do you mean by that” “ I mean there both boys” replied Rachel.

Martha was so happy they named them Charlie and Thomas!

Two weeks later

“The babies were awake all night Jack we were you?” Martha asked Jack all Jack could reply was “working were do you think” “that’s all you ever seem to do these days” she replied “what do you want from Martha” Jack yelled “for you take some time off to spend with your children and you wife she yelled just as loud as Jack “fine I’ll in for sometime off” he said and then pulled Martha in to hug he knew how tired she must be “go to bed” he said “and ill take the twins out for a walk ok” “ok thank you!”

Martha was fast asleep by the time Jack got back and so were the twins so he put the twins down and he fell fast asleep next Martha!!! It was the perfect life until the twins started to cry!!!!!!

Preview

What’s in store for Martha!!!!!!!!???????????

OMG that is so good, I thought it was quite funny how Rachel forgot to tell them that it was twins. Update soon please. X

Haha yeah I can just imagine how much of an "oops" moment that must have been :P Write more soon please its great :D

Archived