Why Me? Why Us?

Guest beckyboo

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chapter 5

This is dedi for everyone that has replied so far!!!! thank you all so much xxx

Jack looked at Martha with a look of total shock Martha nkew she had to tell him so she began:

"When I was 15 I slept with my high school boyfriend i didt want to but he told me that he would never leave and that he loved me however I soon realised I didt want to do but he made me and then a month later I found out I was pregnant my parents were no help at all they told me to have an abortion her voice trailed of but i couldt so my parents are know raising my daughter Laura as my little 4 year old sister!" Jack just looked at her and said "why" "why what" she asked.

she then told him of how she would always take laura to the shops or the park before her parents got home and would imagine what life would be like if she was her mum! then all of a sudden it dawned on Jack why she had been so reluctent to have Laura as a bridesmaid. "Martha I am so sorry for pushing you to ask you parents to let laura be a bridesmaid I should have just left it to you".

Martha just looked at Jack and said "so i suppose the wedding off now iv told you all this" "of course not Jack replied we will figure out what to do next after the wedding!

********************************************************************************

It was twelve o'clock the next day and time to get married and Martha whispered into Jacks eye "i'm gonna keep this baby and we can be a proper family" Just as they were about to tell all the guests about the little Holden arrivle peter burst in to the church and said to Jack " I am so sorry to have to do this mate but empty ya pockets, three bags of cocaine im sorry mate Jack Holden im arresting you with possision of a class A drug with intent to supply" Martha yelled at Peter as he was leading jack off to the police car. it then dawned on both Jack and Martha what was happening!

Marthas goes home alone on he wedding night, only shes not alone as she thinks!???

Chapter 6

Martha went home alone after all that. She went to take her dress off but was interrupted by a knock on the door. Martha opened the door to see Steven standing there before she knew it a cloth was being place over he mouth and nose and with the drugs that were on it collapsed onto the floor.

Jack was explaining to Peter that he’s been set up and Martha’s in danger as today was Stevens release day. Peter new all the history as he was the one that arrested him in the first place.

Martha eventually woke up and was then face to face with Steven. She asked him why he was doing this to her and he explained simply you stole a year of my life I take a year of you life away from that precious lover boy of hers when then he noticed the wedding ring on her finger then he explained why he set Jack up “its simple really ya see all I had to do was watch I wait till you and him were out of the house then I went in put the drugs in his pocket then made a tip off to the cops”. Jack got home and was searching the house for Martha when he noticed a bullet case lying on the floor next to the bedroom were on the wall was a little bit of blood from this Jack assumed the worst and began to break down wondering if he would ever she his wife again.

Meanwhile at the abandoned shed Steven went to the bay and pretended that he hadn’t even seen Martha since he was back Jack was furious by this. Peter had Steven under surveillance and told Jack that it was only a matter of time before they find Martha alive and well.

Two days later.

“Peter” Lara called “the blood it matches Martha.

Martha who was at the abandoned shed was nursing a sore head were she had fell and hit the side board.

Jack overheard this news that the blood was Martha’s and was completely unaware of were he was broke down sobbing into his hands then revealing that Martha was pregnant.

this is because i havent update for a while so you get two posts!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Chapter 7

“So Steve” Martha said as if she were just talking to a friend this made Steven angry as he knew that she wasn’t afraid of him and then he answered Martha with a “ WHAT” she didn’t even flinch Steven walked out! This is when Martha felt something digging her leg, she lifted up her dress and revealed a mobile phone she had out it the in her garter or leg thingy as Martha called it. She called Jack it began to ring.

Back at the station

Peter its Martha “Martha are you okay where are you he asked her” but all Jack could hear was her crying and shouting his name then the line went dead!!!!!! Could you trace it?? Asked Jack “Yes she’s near the lake”

Back at the shed

Come on girly me and you are going for a drive. Martha asked were they were going he just looked at her and said “Are place, remember when we were together and we went to the headland and I proposed and you turned me down he said becoming angry he then put Martha in the back of his van and began on his journey. Martha text Jack and told him they were headed towards the city and told him of the lake pointers lake! As soon as Jack got the text before Peter could stop him he was in the squad car heading towards the city.

Preview

What will happen to Jack?

Archived