Never Walk Alone

Guest ~Natasha~

Noooooow. ^_^ Sorry I've took so long. :wink:

This part is about the whole family and some others so maybe not as much M&Lness. :wink:

They all knew and were surprisingly very supportive. Now they were home, all a very happy family... So most of them thought.

Never Walk Alone

Matilda and Lucas were cuddled up on the sofa, Jack was holding Ellie with Kit on one side of him holding her head because Jack hadn't really thought of that and Martha was sat on the other side of him leaning on his arm. Henry was holding Noah who was now a year old, Scott and Hayley were helping his Mum and Tony make dinner in the kitchen. Robbie was play fighting with Kim behind the sofa where Matilda was lay resting and Lucas was holding her.

"How old are you two?" Henry immediately comments about Robbie and Kim, bouncing Noah on his knee. The phone then rings and Robbie answers it.

"Ooh Henry its for you, its your girlfriend" Robbie giggles as Henry passes Noah to his sister, Kit. Henry then snatches the phone off Robbie who was still laughing and making kissing sounds.

"She's not my girlfriend" Henry shouts, whilst blushing. Then when everyone went quiet they could hear a voice screaming on the other side of the phone.

"Can I hold her?" Matilda asks Jack. Jack nods and starts to pass Ellie to her before Beth interrupts from the kitchen..

"Tilly you should be resting" Matilda sighs and storms off to her bedroom after accidentally banging into Kim. Henry then slams the phone down. Robbie then starts laughing again.

"Shut up Robbie" Kit says as she notices Ellie finally going to sleep. Henry then laughs at Robbie. "And you Henry" That shut then both up for a while.

Meanwhile in Matilda's room, Lucas followed her in there. "Mattie why did you storm off like that?"

"I haven't even held my daughter since I came back from the hospital Luc, Mum just wants to take over" Lucas hugs Matilda, grabs her hand and pulls her back to the sofa they were previously sat on.

"She's ours Mattie, no one elses" Lucas whispers to her. He then goes over to Jack and takes Ellie off him.

"Hey, I was holding her" Jack commented like he was a stropy teenager.

"You call that holding her" Kit smiles at Jack, Martha then nudges him as he smiles back at her flirtatiously.

"Dinners ready" Beth shouts, they all rush around the huge table and start eating. All except Matilda, she leaves the table two seconds after she sat down and picks up her daughter. She starts rocking her from side to side. Beth then gets up and takes Ellie off Matilda and puts her back in her cot.

"We don't want you dropping her now Tilly" Beth says which really angers her.

"LEAVE ME ALONE MUM! SHE'S MINE NOT YOURS! I MAY BE ONLY FIFTEEN BUT PICKING UP A CHILD IS NOT ROCKET SCIENCE" Matilda screams at her Mum, Matilda was then out of breath. She becomes really light headed and then collapses onto the ground.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks to every one who has ever replied. :cool: xxx

Never Walk Alone

At the hospital Beth, Tony and Lucas waited impatiently outside Matilda's private hospital room. Lucas was rocking his baby in his arms before passing her to his Dad when she was asleep. The nurse came out and said it was ok if they wanted to see Matilda as she was now awake. Lucas went in on his own because he wanted to speak to Matilda, alone.

"Luc is that you?" Matilda asks him as she sits u in her hospital bed. "Whats wrong? You look upset" He sits on the end of her bed, looking down onto the ground. "Luc!"

"Mattie I can't do this anymore, it’s all so quick" Lucas stands up. "I can't be a Dad, I'm only fifteen" He walks around the room before standing still in the corner. "I don't know anything about being a Dad"

"What do you mean?" Matilda tries to get up but fails when she feels a slight pain in her stomach. "Luc why didn't you say something earlier, I didn't even notice"

"Because I was trying to be strong" Luc opens the door. "For you" He leaves the room, with tears in his eyes which he wipes away with his sleeve.

--------------------

At that point Beth rushes in to see her daughter. Matilda is also crying whilst lying deep beneath her bed sheet. "Tilly what’s wrong?" Beth asks concerned.

"Like you care" She looks away from Beth with a disgusted look on her face.

"I do care, I thought you would need some help as you are only a child Matilda" Beth sat next to where Matilda's head was lay.

"You didn't ask me what I wanted!" Matilda snapped at her mother.

"I know, and I'm sorry"

"It doesn't matter now, Luc wishes she was never born and now I do" Matilda rubs her eyes with her hands. "She's ruined my life"

"Don't say that Matilda"

"Its true, I said I didn't want her when she was born"

--------------------

Beth goes out of Matilda's room, greeted by Tony, Lucas and Ellie. Tony was smiling at his grand-daughter as he was trying to get her to stop crying, Lucas was just sighing at him.

"Good news Beth, Matilda collapsed due to stress and she can go home now" Tony put his spare arm around Beth and Lucas rushed back into Matilda's room.

--------------------

"I'm sorry Matilda but I can't do it"

"Luc neither can I" Lucas goes over to hug Matilda as they cried. She then sat up and he sat next to her with his arm around her.

"What are we going to do?" Lucas asks Matilda confused.

"Nothing we can do, we can't escape this Luc" Lucas then looks very upset, then jumps up off the bed.

"Yes we can"

"What are we going to do? Leave home" Matilda replies sarcastically.

"Yes"

Archived