Never Walk Alone

Guest ~Natasha~

Part: 2

Four months after she saw that blue line on the pregnancy test and she still hadn't told anybody. She was scared and she knew people were bound to notice her baby bump. No one had yet so she felt lucky but also she was very alone and she had to share her secret with someone; but who would she tell?

Never Walk Alone

Matilda was five months gone and she was still getting morning sickness, it was really bad and she had spent so much of the morning in the bathroom that everyone had thought she had gone out somewhere. When she finally did come out she went back to her room, looked in the mirror and she saw that her bump was getting noticeable. She knew she wouldn't be able to hide it for much longer but she had to, she was scared. She got dressed into her most baggiest clothes and hoped no one would notice as she went to go and meet Cassie at the diner.

----------------------------------------

At the diner she was sitting on her own table. She checked her watch, Cassie was very late. Just at that moment Kim came into the diner looking around for someone. He walked up to Matilda.

"You haven't seen your brother anywhere by any chance?"

"No I haven't, why?" Matilda asked while drinking her smoothie.

"He's supposed to be helping me out at the gym today"

"Oh, well I haven't seen him since this morning"

"Ok, why don't you help me. You look like you need to go to the gym anyway" Matilda looked shocked at Kim before he added "I know"

"You know what?" Matilda felt really worried.

"I know your pregnant, lets face it; I know what a pregnant girl should look like"

"No I'm not pregnant, why would you think that?" She knew her cover was blown. "Okay I am but you can't tell anyone, please don't tell anyone Kim! Please" Kim sat down on the opposite side of the table.

"You mean you haven't told anyone yet?" Kim asked her. "It is Lucas's isn't it?"

"Yes of course it is" She replied in an angry tone of voice.

"Ok, I just wondered why you haven't told him yet, how many months are you?"

"Five, I've got to go. Please don't tell anyone Kim, promise me you won't tell anyone"

"Alright, I won't tell anyone but you should"

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Part: 3

Seven months gone and only one person has noticed, its only a matter of time before Lucas and her Mum know her secret. But how will they react? Is it better that she keeps it to herself? Will Kim tell anyone or can she trust him?

Never Walk Alone

"Robbie's not in at the moment, he's out with Tasha" Tony tells Kim as he walks through the door.

"I was looking for Matilda"

"Oh" Tony says surprised "She's in her room; she seems to spend a lot of time in there at the moment. Kim walks through into her room where she lays asleep. But she slowly starts to open her eyes when she hears the door open.

"Who's there" Matilda sits up in her bed and Kim sits on the end of it.

"It’s Kim"

"Oh, what you doing here?" She says grabbing the hairbrush off her bedside table and starts brushing her hair.

"I'm just here to see if you're alright, you've not been out for a while so I guess you haven't told anyone"

"How am I suppose to tell a fifteen year old boy that he's about to become a teenage Dad?"

"I don't know, sorry but trust me when I say it will better when you do tell him" Matilda puts the hairbrush down and runs to the bathroom where he can hear her being sick. Kim goes to the door and shouts "You ok?" Matilda comes back out five minutes later.

"How am I Ok? I'm fifteen and I'm about seven months pregnant" Matilda sits right next to Kim on the bed. "I don't know what I'm going to do when its born, I haven't thought that far ahead" Matilda starts to cry so Kim put his arms around her.

"Well I'll be here if you need anyone" She looks up at him and smiles.

"I will tell Luc eventually, when the time is right"

"I've got to go now but I'll see you soon" Kim walks out of her room, Matilda smiles to herself and then goes back to sleep.

Part: 4

Eight months and she still has kept it a secret from her family and Lucas. Kim is being supportive as the only person that knows. Matilda knows she can't keep it a secret much longer but will she risk telling them if she might lose them?

Never Walk Alone

Lucas walks into Matilda's room and smiles at her. He lies on the bed in front of her, facing his beautiful girlfriend. She smiles back and kisses him. "Cassie and Ric have invited us out? Want to come?" Lucas asks her.

"I can't"

"Why not? You hardly ever go out any more, there’s only so many times I can tell Ric and Cassie that your ill" He says as he sits up on the bed. "They'll probably think we've fallen out or something"

"But we haven't, I just don't feel well"

"You always say that, every time I invite you out somewhere" Lucas stands up. "Its like you don't want to be near me anymore"

"I do, trust me I really do but its all complicated"

"Its only complicated if you let it"

"Luc I have to tell you something" Matilda sits up, grabs his hand and pulls him onto the bed.

"Can't it wait? I'm about to go and meet Cassie and Ric" Luc shakes her hand off his and starts to walk out, when suddenly Matilda starts to scream like mad. "Mattie what’s wrong" He rushes back to see what was wrong with Matilda.

"I wanted to tell you Luc but not like this" Matilda says as she clutches her stomach really hard.

"Tell me what?" Lucas says confused.

"Lucas... I'm having your baby"

supercallafragolisticexpelalidos baciacally all chapters are soo good and i love it and what a loving family not to have noticed! fifteen and pregnent tut tut tut!!! please update soon

Thanks for all your replies. Love yaaaxxx

Part: 5

The baby is on its way, there’s no pretending and no more lying as Lucas finally realises the truth. How will he react to the fact he's about to become a Dad?

Never Walk Alone

"No.. no.. no" Lucas starts to walk around in very small circles as he tries to come to terms with it but he didn't have long as Matilda was in agony. "This can't be happening, how did I not know?"

"I didn't tell you" Matilda kept moving around trying to get comfortable but it wasn't working. "Luc I'm sorry and I'll talk to you later but right now I'm in labour and it really isn’t helping at all, just get help"

"Er... ok" Lucas ran out her room, grabbed the phone in living room, when suddenly all the lights went out and he couldn't see at all. He tried to find where the sofa was as he knew there was a torch under it after it fell under there last week. When he finally found the torch he returned to Matilda's room to find her sat on the floor in unbearable pain. "I'll just go next door to use their phone"

"NO! Lucas don't leave me, promise me that you won't leave me" Matilda grabs hold of his hand to stop him leaving her sight.

"I promise you I won't leave you but you need help, I'm no midwife" She didn't let go of his hand, she kept squeezing it really hard as she screamed even louder.

"You can't leave me, I can't do this on my own Luc" Luc looked really worried, he didn't want to leave her but he couldn't deliver a baby. "Luc I'm scared" Luc put his arm around Matilda and rocked her gently from side to side until she started to scream again. "Luc its coming"

"Yes it is, I can see the head" Luc holds onto Matilda. "Push Mattie, and breathe" Luc started to scare himself because he was so calm about it all, even though inside he was petrified. "Keep going Mattie, you can do this" Suddenly there was a crying noise, Luc held the torch up where he could see his new baby. "Its a girl" He picked the new arrival up and gave her to Matilda.

----------------------------------

"I don't want it, take it away from me" Matilda tried to stand up but she couldn't, she was so tired. Lucas took this chance to go and get help for them both. He took his daughter with him and wrapped a towel around her. Before he reached the front door he noticed Kim and Robbie enter the house.

"I need your mobile!"

"Babysitting are you? One way to earn money at your age. And why is it so dark" Robbie said as he had drunk Kim's arm wrapped around him.

"I just need to borrow your mobile. Its urgent" Robbie handed his mobile over to Lucas with a confused look on his face before laying Kim on the sofa passed out. Lucas dialled the emergency services then passed the phone back to Robbie.

"What’s going on?" Robbie asked following Lucas into Matilda's room. She was lay on her bed asleep. Lucas then returned to the living room. "Seriously, what’s going on Luc?"

"How am I supposed to look after a newborn baby Robbie?" At that moment Kim slowly started to wake up, he tried to get up but he ended up falling back down.

"She told you about the baby, I told her she should" Kim said as he tried to get back up again but then passed out again.

"No way, it isn't Matilda's is it?!" Robbie looked at Lucas with a shocked look on his face while Luc just nodded.

Archived