Never Walk Alone

Guest ~Natasha~

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Part: 7

Robbie had told the whole family.

Never Walk Alone

Meanwhile at the hospital Lucas was holding the newborn, unnamed baby. Matilda had been checked over and she was fine considering all she had been through with Lucas acting as a very bad midwife but he was only fifteen and hiding the pregnancy from him and the rest of her family for the whole eight/nine months.

Lucas was still in shock; he was getting to terms with all this. It was all too new to him and it scared him. The only reason he was calm was because Matilda was asleep and he had a baby in his arms which just happened to be his.

Beth and Tony then suddenly stormed in their private hospital room, followed by a loud of their shocked children. They all crowded round Matilda's bed, she was still asleep. They all had shocked looks of their faces, except Henry who was in a very laughable mood, reality hadn't hit him properly yet.

Matilda then woke up to find her whole family staring at her, some in disgust but the younger ones were all around Lucas admiring the gorgeous new baby girl.

"Wha..?" Were the first words that came out of her mouth since she entered the room. She sat on her daughter’s bed and made everyone leave for a minute. "Mattie I'm so sorry, I'm a terrible mother" Beth had tears coming from her eyes.

"No your not Mum, I couldn't tell you as I was too ashamed" Matilda said, she had the baby girl in her arms and gave her to her Mum. "I really wanted to tell you but I thought it would go away if I didn't tell anyone" Beth rocked the baby from side to side.

"Matilda you can always talk to me" Beth said as she waved to everyone who was looking in from outside to let them know they can come back in.

"She's gorgeous"

"Can I hold her?"

"What are you going to call her?"

"Can I be godfather?"

"What about me?"

The family all sat together as Beth took photos of them all with the newborn baby girl who Matilda and Lucas had named 'Ellie Louise Hunter-Holden'

Archived