"I Love You"

Guest bell

this is my first one - so please be nice

a big hug to my fabulous proof reader Lucuslover *hug hug*

hope you like it, cause ive already written it i will try and update every day

lamdm.jpg

Chapter 1

Maddie woke up and smiled at the man who lay beside her. She was about to say ‘I love you’ when a wave of nausea struck her and she ran to the bathroom. Adam followed looking worried,

“Maddie are you alright?”

“I’ll be fine, must have been something I ate, ill be out in a minute.”

Adam left to make some coffee and a few minutes later Matilda joined him. They smiled at each other happily. They had been going out for a couple of months and at the beginning even a man’s voice made her flinch. She met Adam, and opened up to him, she told him everything and by the end she thought he was going to run away like most men would have done, but he stayed, gathered her in his arms and told her that he would be here for her. He hadn’t even known him for two hours but she felt connected, and two months after they met they slept together for the first time. Perhaps Matilda though was doing it for the wrong reasons; all she knew is that she couldn’t let Tobi win.

Matilda excused her self to get dressed as she was only wearing a pale pink silk and lace negligee. In her bedroom she pulled on her favourite skinny jeans but found that they were a good two inches two small around the waist. She discarded them into her ever increasing pile of too – small clothes, and pulled on a red polka dot dress. As she came out of the room she was that big around the waist line of the dress her stomach was touching the before- flowing fabric.

“I’m going on a diet” she exclaimed after seeing her self in the mirror, but before Adam could answer another wave of nausea had hit her and she fled back into the bathroom locking the door as she went.

Matilda collapsed on the floor striking her head on the bath, she tried to call out for help but she was too weak to muster a sound. What seemed to Matilda like hours later, she heard a distant pounding on the door, but didn’t have the energy to answer.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great! Adam? Who's Adam? :o Hmm... a bit bigger around the belly, being sick in the morning.. I wonder what's going on here.. :P

:o Hope she'll be okay! :o

Sounds like a very good beginning of a fic! I'm intrigued! Looking forward to next post! :)

Ooooo... this is really good. PLS update soon

hmmm... i rekon that she may be pregnant..heheh

hmmm wonder why you all think that!

ill update as soon as i can get on to my other computer

glad you like it

Ooooo... this is really good. PLS update soon

hmmm... i rekon that she may be pregnant..heheh

hmmm wonder why you all think that!

ill update as soon as i can get on to my other computer

glad you like it

Archived