"I Love You"

Guest bell

wow i just read the whole thing and its reall really good, hope mattie and lucas get bak together again, and adam is really sweet plz update soon

awww thanks adams based on this guy; adam that i know and love and hes so good looking and i could go on for ages about him but wont but hes lovely but propbalby not quite the same as this adam as my one had gone to join the circus!!

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

sorry it has taken so long had a lot happening;

Chapter 5 (Matilda’s point of view)

It was Friday the 17th of March and I was at a friend’s party. I knew that there was a chance that I would run into Lucus but I wasn’t going to let him ruin my night. But when I did see him I knew I couldn’t ignore him so went to talk to him. After a couple more coke and vodkas one thing led to another and we were passionately kissing, the next thing I knew was that I was in his bed, I was where I belonged, it wasn’t like all the other one nighter’s; Hen, Rich, Tom and the others, this was right. At about 3 o’clock I was lying in Luc’s arms and told him that I loved him. He looked away embarrassed. I was so upset, I thought he would have changed his mind, but no, I hurriedly put on my dress, grabbed my heels and ran out of the house. When I was outside my door I stopped and let the tears flow freely down my face. Then suddenly someone grabbed me and before I could shout for help a rough hand was placed over my mouth.

Archived