Sunset Beach

Guest Izzy H

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 9 months later...

^Lol, yeah now that you mention it she was always talking to herself about all her dodgy plans...

I loved this program! My fave storyline was the Ben/Derek thing. And anything with Cole... :wub:

I hated the storyline with Gabby when she falls in love with the priest - her fiance's brother, no less. Where are your morals woman?

Grrr.... Gaby always sooo annoyed me! Especially when she got that pixie hair cut. Funny how her fiance Ricardo was originally going out with her half sister Paula, only to have Gaby accuse him of raping her, breaking them up. THEN of all things Ricardo and Gaby actually get together and she has an affair with Antonio.

He was pretty hot for a priest though...

Gosh all the sordid details are coming back to me!

I totally loved this show...

Annie was the ultimate bitch around that time...Olivia wasn't much better :lol:

I loved the storyline with Antonio, Riccardo and Gabby - how much more twisted than getting it on with your fiance's brother who's a priest can you get? Then there was their (Riccardo and Antonio) mother...gawd that woman!!!

Cole and Kasey (i think his name was - the life guard (i think) ) :wub:

The dumbest one of all had to be Caitlyn! I mean how stupid was she? How many times did she catch Olivia & Cole nearly in a clinch & not crack a light in that tiny brain of hers that her Mother & Husband were lovers! You could virtually spell it out to her & she still wouldn't get it! :lol:

Archived